fao apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao apache

Hi bud, did you get the concorde up and running?

I had a go at video from my wot 4 on saturday, vibration was a problem so i have made the vid as a series of stills with a bit of vid on the end. Its my first go and some slides are duplicated but you can see where I fly if you want to look.

search for dmfc on you tube.........its the only one on there so dead easy to find
    At the end you will see my pals western groove shooting about below my wot 4

Happy flying

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Yep, flew it for the first time on Friday in, lets say breezy' conditions. A bit of a handful in the gusts but got it down in one piece and dialled the rates down a bit for the next go. It's not short of power!

Also have a VERY overpowered Formosa just completed. Should be fun!

Just got to cover my flying wing, which is now a sloper, as the motor is now in said Formosa.

Next build is a scratch S3 Viking with a couple of 1000gm thrust fans from BRC Hobbies. It's an ideal model. big wing (low loading), close set fans, big fin and lots of colour schemes available.

Building anything?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Building anything?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you have been busy good luk with the build, glad the concorde got down OK. I flew yesterday but it was 20MPH winds. Wot 4 can handle anything as I am sure you know.

I just built (well, glued together) a multiplex acromaster, its awesome, will do a full 3D schedule nothing is beyond it. Got axi 28 20 12 in with 11.1 20C 2500

Also just completed a Hanger 9 Aresti 40 put a 52 four stroke in it which i hope has enough to pull it round the bunts and outside loops. Will wait and fly on a calm day if we ever get one

Al.
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Looks like a nice patch mate.

Nicer than our waterlogged sludge pile at the moment!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
        X