Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video page not found

Folks

I saw on here links to video clips and thought I'd have a look to see what's what but it just tells me page not found. I thought it would be good to see what goes on in the surf world of mud plugging, modifications etc.
    Please keep replies simple until the kids get home to show me how to carry out the instructions on this computer. If it involves down loading computer programmes I usually have to get in a tech guy which costs a fortune.

Cheers JB
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Originally posted by Highlander1
    Folks

I saw on here links to video clips and thought I'd have a look to see what's what but it just tells me page not found. I thought it would be good to see what goes on in the surf world of mud plugging, modifications etc.
    Please keep replies simple until the kids get home to show me how to carry out the instructions on this computer. If it involves down loading computer programmes I usually have to get in a tech guy which costs a fortune.

Cheers JB
    which links JB?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      which links JB?
      Video links, home page..
      ever get the feeling you're being followed?
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

You get to the home page and then it gives list of the members videos I presume in precarious muddy places.

pictures are the same they wont open.

Cheers JB

Comment

I don't think they were transferred when the server was changed (when the £$%£$^^$%&^ hacker hit us)
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

He's correct

Theyv'e gone all 'solihull'

perhaps its the rain

Comment

Found the album of pictures I can imagine the state of the drive way at home once I finished using the pressure washer but what the hell looks like something I need to try one day. If you go off road near my property you'd finish up losing out to the peat bog never to be seen again.

Hope the videos get sorted out soon.

Cheers JB

Comment

Working...
              X