Off topic insurance thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic insurance thread

Apologies for the wildly off topic post, but does anyone have an insurance company they can recommend for business insurance, i.e: public liability and stock cover? One that doesn't require you to be a company with a stupidly large turnover per year and doesn't roger you every which way from Sunday with the premiums.

Cheers.

Try AXA
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Hi mate

If your looking for a company which covers all vehicles I used Road Runner which covers the entire fleet I had 13 cars in various states of s$$$$ to underconstruction rebuilds and included family cars they did the lot for about 10year I only changed when they stopped insuring my ZZR1100.

Now everythings on seperate policies but it costs the same now as it did then.

Cheers JB
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

depends on the business... i'm with musicians union, they offer £10million PLI and £1,000 equipment cover as standard

i guess that doesn't help if you run a sweet shop!

price is about £9 a month for under £15,000 turnover
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          depends on the business... i'm with musicians union, they offer £10million PLI and £1,000 equipment cover as standard

i guess that doesn't help if you run a sweet shop!

price is about £9 a month for under £15,000 turnover
          Why is it always so gutting when you see how much someone else pays for insurance? Think it was £2million PLI + £1500 goods in transit has been about £500 PA for the last several years on mine. And this year they sent request forms for info practically wanting to know how many times I wipe my arse before they'd re-issue cover. So, the annoyance set in. Hence the incentive to change insurers this year.

Comment

New insurance sorted today. A lot cheaper than I paid last year. Decided to get in touch with the broker that insures the Surf, and got PLI for a princely sum of £150, so well chuffed.

Comment

Working...
            X