traffic light 'road compliment' incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traffic light 'road compliment' incident

hehehe, stopped at some traffic lights today behind a Vauxhall Vectra and was fiddling with the stereo when I noticed the guy in the Vectra was leaning round and madly gesturing to me. I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me and was trying to gesture this back when suddenly the driver got out and walked up to the drivers door of my truck.

I had the window down and thought for a second I was about to get punched for something I had no clue about when I realised he was beaming from ear to ear and he said "Nice one mate - Scarface, that's my favourite film, that's wicked the quote on your bonnet" - for those that don't know I have "Say hello to my little friend" written in reverse on my bonnet so that peeps in front get to read it the right way round when I fill their rear view mirror! He then got back in his car and drove off leaving me beaming from ear to ear!

I was beaming all the way to the MOT station who promptly removed my smile by failing my truck on the state of the exhaust I think I might have to look into the powerflow thing now...
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Always nice to get a compliment aint it, though i was in for an earbashing the other day, the bloke just complimented me on me truck, said his son drives a
    landcruiser for an oil company, swears by em, knocked out several pajes and landrovers but the cruiser just goes on and on, any terrain, any climate,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I had a similar event...i was just working my way out of a car park when i guy came up to me and said about how great looking my surf was etc and after seeing it is going to look into getting one over a Pajero!! Always nice to have compliments...and when you can see peoples heads turn

Comment

Working...
      X