There is a God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a God

After much soul searching i finally found out i do not have to travel 800 miles South to get my favorite tipple...

Wahhoooo
    After many years of keeping it to themselves they have decided to share it with me oh and a few outlets like waitrose
    Its xoriguer Gin.......you can keep your Gordons any day

Any way i shall still go to the island and stock up cos it tastes better that way...And there was me thinking about asking for a surf train hehehehe

www.xoriguer.co.uk
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

A Surf train for booze . You would be lucky if there was any to pass on after the 1st 2 Surfs !
    Gin is an aquired taste , but heck its booze so fair play .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Had a couple of weeks on Minorca a few years back and also discovered and fell in love with Xoriguer.

Some clever soul found a bottle in an obscure little off licence and got it for me birthday recently - woo hoo indeed.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Theres a factory in MAHON its got all sorts of strange flavours Chocolate & Rose. YUK
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          Theres a factory in MAHON its got all sorts of strange flavours Chocolate & Rose. YUK

Oh Yes i know exactly where the distillary is on the dockside first time i went in there discovered the upturned barrels with all there finarys to sample i started on the first barrel for approval of course then started on the second just to make sure i was right and then onto the third....Only downside was the chuffin mountain i had scale to get back to the bus to get back to Cala n Bosc and when you are 3 sheets to the wind it dont help plus you do not want to spill the wares you have aquired in the shop....

You can stick ya Gordons give me Xorigeur any day with the Limonade...

I like it especially when i am doing a BBQ in the garden but i only have it in a pint glass cos it saves the trips back to the kitchen for top ups and after 2 pints you dont care about the BBQ any more wifey can take over...
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
          X