Comment

• I used to have a 14ft Fletcher ARROWFLITE 75hp Suzuki o/b in the mid 80's
      It was YELLOW.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
        I used to have a 14ft Fletcher ARROWFLITE 75hp Suzuki o/b in the mid 80's
        It was YELLOW.
        Bet that was fun 75 ponies in a tiny little thing like that.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

• It used to fly. We used to take it to Windermere, Abersoch & Morfa Nefyn in Wales
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom 18
            It is an 18ft phantom. Not sure about the hull i'm not an expert on boats yet.
            Just going on the advise of the guys on boatmad.com.
            Planing deep V. Should be good for 55-60kts with the right engine.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
              It used to fly. We used to take it to Windermere, Abersoch & Morfa Nefyn in Wales
              I had a Dateline Bikini with 140hp Penta inboard. Nice boat with around 45kt top speed. Inboards too heavy in smaller boats. A couple of big outboards better.

Comment

• I used to be in IT but fell into doing granite worktops.. this is mine www.granitefitters.co.uk

10% off for forum members lol
                -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

• Originally posted by max6674
                  I used to be in IT but fell into doing granite worktops.. this is mine www.granitefitters.co.uk

10% off for forum members lol
                  Wish I'd seen your prices before I did our kitchen last year...

Comment

• I get to test ALL the new military gear that doesn't have a pilot - new toys evey week

Supossed to be getting a Surf some time soon to check it out for use overseas!

Mostly it's electronic stuff, but get a lot a vehicles at the moment due to em being fitted with Bowman.

Really fun bit is trying to explain why a RAF bloke is working on stuff at an Army camp!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Dawson
                      I get to test ALL the new military gear that doesn't have a pilot - new toys evey week

Supossed to be getting a Surf some time soon to check it out for use overseas!

Mostly it's electronic stuff, but get a lot a vehicles at the moment due to em being fitted with Bowman.

Really fun bit is trying to explain why a RAF bloke is working on stuff at an Army camp!
                      Where abouts are you based Andy? Without saying too much, I do similar work and get to Lyneham EW, and some bits of the Plain a fair bit so it's possible our paths may cross.

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79
                        north or south or both?
                        usually north but occasionally i have been up some poles in the south

Comment

• I sit around telling people how to build buildings. Sometimes I go to site and walk around being hated. I am a bit like Tom Selleck in 3 men and a baby. Here's some of my babies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                            Where abouts are you based Andy? Without saying too much, I do similar work and get to Lyneham EW, and some bits of the Plain a fair bit so it's possible our paths may cross.
                            I'm working down in Dorset (Blandford DCSA), but like I said - don't work on anything with a Pilot these days. I used to work at the REG at B/Down if you know the place. Most of our work is done in an RF anechoic chamber these days.

Comment

Working...
                            X