• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stormforce1067
    was that another joke in ther Mark....lol
    only a little one.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

• i always wondered where that old band got their name Stiff Little Fingers from now i know
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• i fit kitchens on sites all over the south, bad hours good money

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce1067
          i always wondered where that old band got their name Stiff Little Fingers from now i know
          thats it, to much information, sad.
          JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom 18
            I am a hoist engineer for a company that builds stages for rock&roll concerts which is cool because i can usually get passes to whatever we are working on. Normally i can get gold circle passes and some of the time back stage passes. So my job is kinda cool.
            Slugman-i thought you worked for Arena seating or is that seasonal. Can you rig we are allways looking for good riggers.
            Vatchman-Marine engineer, got me all excited do you know much about outboards.
            Steve.
            yeah, seasonal... kinda part time at the mo, but back full time around the marathon, until about september... i do seat rigging, but mainly employed as driver.

lighting rigging looks pi$$ easy!!... bolt together, hoist it up!... but i guess any monkey could do seating really!!... i know DMX lighting, if that helps?

just got a good deal on some Mackie SRM450 speakers through a sound "engineer" too!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Originally posted by lord lucan
              thats it, to much information, sad.
              Why can't you either pack it in or shut up?

Comment

It is an 18ft phantom. Not sure about the hull i'm not an expert on boats yet.
                Just going on the advise of the guys on boatmad.com.
                my mates got a phantom (i always thought it was 19ft)... think he's got a 175 evinrude...
                dunno about hull either, he calls it a deep v one!...

for sale if anyone wants it?

Comment

• Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  yeah, seasonal... kinda part time at the mo, but back full time around the marathon, until about september... i do seat rigging, but mainly employed as driver.

lighting rigging looks pi$$ easy!!... bolt together, hoist it up!... but i guess any monkey could do seating really!!... i know DMX lighting, if that helps?

just got a good deal on some Mackie SRM450 speakers through a sound "engineer" too!!
                  Oh the sound guys yeah they are great at looking after their own kit and trashing my hoists, and as for the lampys well better not go there.
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF
                    Why can't you either pack it in or shut up?
                    pack what in?
                    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

• Originally posted by da SLUG man
                      my mates got a phantom (i always thought it was 19ft)... think he's got a 175 evinrude...
                      dunno about hull either, he calls it a deep v one!...

for sale if anyone wants it?
                      Tell him to stick it on ebay in about 3 months they fetch stupid money.
                      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Oh the sound guys yeah they are great at looking after their own kit and trashing my hoists, and as for the lampys well better not go there.
                        sorry, i probably run hoists/cables over most of the time!!... and snag drapes with trailers!...

a lot of wierdy beardys on the jobs though... and students doing F all!

Comment

Tell him to stick it on ebay in about 3 months they fetch stupid money.
                          what you want is a twenty seven foot ex offshore poweboat,powered by a 545 bluemax mercruiser v8.ohhhh the fun ive had in that.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by vatchman
                            what you want is a twenty seven foot ex offshore poweboat,powered by a 545 bluemax mercruiser v8.ohhhh the fun ive had in that.
                            You lucky lucky b*****d I hired a 500hp 25ft eliminator at lake Havasu near Vegas last March that was real fun untill I hit a sandbar, DOH. Did'nt do much damage just polished the prop up real nice.
                            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

You lucky lucky b*****d I hired a 500hp 25ft eliminator at lake Havasu near Vegas last March that was real fun untill I hit a sandbar, DOH. Did'nt do much damage just polished the prop up real nice.
                              i bought it for £2500 with a knackered engine.i ripped the engine apart only to find out it needed a new set of head gaskets.so £150 and a week later.it was back in the water.first time out i nearly sank it.i forgot to re-attach the bow tank hose.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Those SCARABS are nice BAYWATCH BOAT
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X