@fattf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @fattf

just thought i would let you know ive got the indicators working now.so theres no need to sort out the resistors.thanks for your help there buddy,really appreciated.it was the earth loop.wired them in and hey presto.
    www.overfab.uk

Glad I just decided to check the forum. Was on my way to the P.O in a few minutes with the new ones. Did they need wiring into a different grounding point then? Or have you done it a different way altogether?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      Glad I just decided to check the forum. Was on my way to the P.O in a few minutes with the new ones. Did they need wiring into a different grounding point then? Or have you done it a different way altogether?
      that was lucky then.all i did was earth them out on the indicator loop and all was fine.funny how they dont work when grounded to the chassis.oh well never mind.they work now all is well.now if i can only get the hazards to work.once again thanks for the help matt.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        that was lucky then.all i did was earth them out on the indicator loop and all was fine.funny how they dont work when grounded to the chassis.oh well never mind.they work now all is well.now if i can only get the hazards to work.once again thanks for the help matt.
        That was a sneaky bugger then. Worked out well, though. These new devils would have been drawing 9A each. If I manage to get hold of an old relay, I'll try and make you a new relay up that'll do the job instead of the resistors.

Comment

here you go.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            here you go.
            They will dissapear as soo as you hit MUD
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

its a bit deceiving they look quite low in the pics but they are actually quite high up. but should they break off or go missing then ill just get another set.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                They will dissapear as soo as you hit MUD
                Nowt like a good bit of optimism Woodzie. Look nice Snatch.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  Nowt like a good bit of optimism Woodzie. Look nice Snatch.
                  woodzie the optimist.that"ll be the day.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X