Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULEAD video studio9 anyone?

Anybody use Ulead video studio9??
    Been working great for months without any probs, but now is a pain in the @rse.
    spent the last four days editing a holiday video and saving the edited clips as .VSP files, and slowly linking them together to make bigger clips.
    Now when I try to reopen them - I get "file mismatch" errors or "audio hardware not installed" errors. The "onboard help files" do not include error messages or a troubleshooting section.
    A bit of a longshot posting on here, I know, but I will cry if I have to re-do 4 days work!!!
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Originally posted by jaky cakes
    Anybody use Ulead video studio9??
    Been working great for months without any probs, but now is a pain in the @rse.
    spent the last four days editing a holiday video and saving the edited clips as .VSP files, and slowly linking them together to make bigger clips.
    Now when I try to reopen them - I get "file mismatch" errors or "audio hardware not installed" errors. The "onboard help files" do not include error messages or a troubleshooting section.
    A bit of a longshot posting on here, I know, but I will cry if I have to re-do 4 days work!!!

I suppose ULEADs website is out of the question. Any patches required?
    Try going through here: http://www.explorecommerce.com/membe...tknowledge.asp

Unfortunatley I use Pinnacle Studio AV/DV
    Last edited by Gizmo; 2 March 2007, 15:14.
    Gaz

Comment

Hi as an old dinosaur I use Pro Show Gold find it really easy have made loads of DVD's now with click and drop wit captions etc they have examples on web site.

Regards Highlander1 alias John
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
      X