totally hooked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totally hooked

just thought id share my last two weeks.

the misses convinced me we needed a seven seater as we've just have another littlun. I finally gave in and bought a shogun. the surf went on to ebay, however, with an hour left on the auction I just couldnt do it, ended up buying my own truck so no-one else could have it. Mrs isnt amused but ive still got the surf , ha ha

If anyone wants a 96/N V6 LWB shogun for £2500 I know of one going....lol

Originally posted by Dillon1969
    just thought id share my last two weeks.

the misses convinced me we needed a seven seater as we've just have another littlun. I finally gave in and bought a shogun. the surf went on to ebay, however, with an hour left on the auction I just couldnt do it, ended up buying my own truck so no-one else could have it. Mrs isnt amused but ive still got the surf , ha ha

If anyone wants a 96/N V6 LWB shogun for £2500 I know of one going....lol
    Glad you saw the light Dillion,a little bit late but at least you saw the light..
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Whoooa! Brave man! I bet you'll be sleeping in the 'huffy' bed tonight then?
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

oh yeh

its fair to say shes not happy, but im sure i can find a night heater on ebay for the surf. I'll be fine

Comment

its fair to say shes not happy, but im sure i can find a night heater on ebay for the surf. I'll be fine
          Have you thought of these if you need a 7 seater
          http://www.seatconversion.co.uk/7_seat_conversions.htm

Comment

I don't think you can add seats to cars. If its listed as a 5 seater in its documents and you add two you will invalidate your insurance and also it will fail its Mot.

Dave

Comment

that sort of thing would be ideal. mind you that shogun I bought may have seven seats but if you use the two rear ones you have no luggage space whatso ever. Was thinking of a roof box for the eldest?

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
                I don't think you can add seats to cars. If its listed as a 5 seater in its documents and you add two you will invalidate your insurance and also it will fail its Mot.

Dave
                But if they are professionally fitted then surely they will be up to safety standards and will pass an mot and all you would need to do is send the log book back and have it changed to 7 seater

Comment

that sort of thing would be ideal. mind you that shogun I bought may have seven seats but if you use the two rear ones you have no luggage space whatso ever. Was thinking of a roof box for the eldest?
                  or a trailor

Comment

leave them at home sounds best to me !!!

I dont think the basic configuration in the back on the surf would be any good for rear seats though. In that $$$$$$ shogun thing the boot space is much deeper whereas a rear seat in the surf would have to be at floor level

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      But if they are professionally fitted then surely they will be up to safety standards and will pass an mot and all you would need to do is send the log book back and have it changed to 7 seater

Probably have to get an engineers/S.V.A report to satisfy insurance/MOT people

Comment

your probably right and besides I like the surf the way it is.

Comment

i looked at those seats for the surf, they are removable so just take them out at mot time not sure about insurance, but i decided not to get them as they would look c**p and the image would go straight to the surf police lol

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                            or a trailor

I got a trailer going. 2tone.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum
                              I got a trailer going. 2tone.
                              Does it play SKA
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X