Front diff breather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front diff breather

Started raining just as I was about to make a start. So, quick advice session again. Gonna' put the filter inside the cab for the front breather. Will it be okay situated somewhere behind the dash, or would it be better for the hose to run up the A-pillar or some other such place?

Originally posted by MattF
    Started raining just as I was about to make a start. So, quick advice session again. Gonna' put the filter inside the cab for the front breather. Will it be okay situated somewhere behind the dash, or would it be better for the hose to run up the A-pillar or some other such place?
    Why inside ....Are you planning to use the truck as a submersible?
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Why inside ....Are you planning to use the truck as a submersible?
      Never hurts to be prepared. It should be a peice of pee to do now the aircon's gone.

Comment

Never hurts to be prepared. It should be a peice of pee to do now the aircon's gone.
        Behind the dash should be fine

btw here is another pic for you
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Behind the dash should be fine

btw here is another pic for you
          Cheers.

We've both obviously got the same warped sense of humour. It's up with the others.

Comment

just one quick question.if you have the breather inside the cab wouldnt it make it smell of hypoid oil.?
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Diff oil stinks btw, i did my rear diff oil last weekend
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                Diff oil stinks btw, i did my rear diff oil last weekend
                Thats why i asked why inside ....But you know how stubborn matt is
                Last edited by Woodzie; 28 February 2007, 20:46.
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Thats why i asked why inside ....But you know how stubbon matt is
                  matt? stubborn?
                  the thought never crossed my mind
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

He did say that SWMBO was saying about his head being too big to fit through the door.....Now off to find it

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31111
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Sods. I usually have the window down to some degree at all times, so shouldn't be a prob with the smell. As long as having a smoke's not liable to end up with me going boom.

Comment

Sods. I usually have the window down to some degree at all times, so shouldn't be a prob with the smell. As long as having a smoke's not liable to end up with me going boom.
                        Yuck smoke and diff oil......... put it in the engine bay by the fuel filter and then incorporate it into you mini snorkel
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Yuck smoke and diff oil......... put it in the engine bay by the fuel filter and then incorporate it into you mini snorkel
                          On about snorkels, looking on Yota the other day, some of those muppets have the snorkel intake in the cab. You thought my diff breather idea was bad.

Comment

On about snorkels, looking on Yota the other day, some of those muppets have the snorkel intake in the cab. You thought my diff breather idea was bad.
                            Thats for removing the dope smoke from the rednecks cab
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Just another quickie question. With the taper fittings, when do you class them as tightened up enough?

Comment

Working...
                              X