Swings and Roundabouts of using veg oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AuldNick
    Rule No1. If it's a public "company" rob them blind, it's expected and they will demand their cut = £5 to you = £50 to them and a tenner to the suit.

Rule No2. Never EVER deal with a LTD company unles you know where to find his wife and kids, always walk into the house never knock, he will have a better car than you and a bigger TV so all wont be lost

BTW.....If he tries the "bankrupt" con tell the fat suited ape (court pleb) all the stuff is HIRED from you, take it away and sell quick.
    Well just been told by the company that the cheque will be with me by the middle of next week at the latest. I called them up and spoke to someone in finance and informed them that there is a repossesion order booked for Saturday morning (what ever one of them is). I dont think they liked the sound of one of their new showrooms minus granite worktops.. he he
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Sell a sparkplug and tell em it's yours until paid for but as soon as it's part of the machine it belongs to them IE you cant take out any stuff thats fitted theft that is. Thats the law sh!te innit!?

NEVER trust a LTD company unless you know where to find the fukker before he removes the private plates from his BMW.

Comment

Working...
      X