Lights on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights on

Got my roof lights wired today, all went well apart from a duff relay from VWP which had me searching for the obvious (i'd f**ked summat up),
    Second relay box fitted and wired one for the rear spots as well to save me takeing it off again,
    Also spoiler now fitted and working, (apart from the spots, aint turned up yet)
    Just found a soddin great scratch on it too, i'm pretty sure it was my bro in law, when i picked him and his painting gear up sunday, he's a real clumsy sod, i've forgotten the number of times he's fallen off ladders and dropped tins of paint off his handlebars, theres paint staines all over portsmouth, good job i got some grey left, I'm gonna turk his arse when i see him,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

that looks fantastic ian,stuff blackpool illumination next year well just come to you.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Looks good Ian. Close Encounters does spring to mind, though.

Comment

Quick i've got Spern Head on the phone, there lighthouse bulb has gone!

can you help?
        The benchmark....

Comment

Brilliant!

Go out for a drive tonight when it's dark with all the lights on and I'll see if you show up on Google earth.

Comment

I like the back, a lot. The front's a bit overkill for me, but that's down to personal taste, and it probably looks sh1t hot in the flesh anyway.

Nice One!
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              Got my roof lights wired today, all went well apart from a duff relay from VWP which had me searching for the obvious (i'd f**ked summat up),
              Second relay box fitted and wired one for the rear spots as well to save me takeing it off again,
              Also spoiler now fitted and working, (apart from the spots, aint turned up yet)
              Just found a soddin great scratch on it too, i'm pretty sure it was my bro in law, when i picked him and his painting gear up sunday, he's a real clumsy sod, i've forgotten the number of times he's fallen off ladders and dropped tins of paint off his handlebars, theres paint staines all over portsmouth, good job i got some grey left, I'm gonna turk his arse when i see him,
              nice job ian

is that a sailors expression ian
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Ian, does it get enough air to the radiator with all those spots covering the grill?
                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Cheer's guys, yep the front's getting a bit loud, (but i like it) just one more little thing to go on the front, Dont know about a sailors expression Dave but he'll feel the benifiet when i get me hands on im after me spraying it,
                  Oh Snoop, yes it dos,nt seem to block it off too much, they been on ages now and there's no difference really between before and after, and it should be even cooler when i get round to MattF's fan mods etc
                  Last edited by POPEYE; 27 February 2007, 21:10.
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hi Ian, great job mate. I must say I'm well impressed with the light mod to the roof spoiler. Just one thing mate, do you ever go out? You must spend hundreds of hours working on your truck. I spent 30 minutes fitting rear light guards and another 10 minutes admiring the fruits of my 'hard labour'!
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Your gonna need more batteries, and some factor 10, looks fanta stick dude
                      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                      X