Winch bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch bumper

Hi all where is the best (cheapest) place to get a winch bumper from, going to get one when insurance pays out. THEN ANY DEER BETTER BEWARE. cheers.
    p.s. as i'm a long term resident in cellar i don't care if its in the wrong section.
    Working at last.......

Originally posted by LURCH
    Hi all where is the best (cheapest) place to get a winch bumper from, going to get one when insurance pays out. THEN ANY DEER BETTER BEWARE. cheers.
    p.s. as i'm a long term resident in cellar i don't care if its in the wrong section.
    Ian don't forget you may have to put the uprated torsion bars on to allow for the weight of the bumper
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Come on someone give him an idea
      i suggested frogs island and platypus ......any other ideas as i am also looking after i got a whole heap of other mods done
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        Come on someone give him an idea
        i suggested frogs island and platypus ......any other ideas as i am also looking after i got a whole heap of other mods done
        Thought about leaning on Jotto ?

I thought he was going to start making them

Otherwise anything on Yotatech and other alliated forums abroad ?
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
          try here http://www.4x4shop247.co.uk/index.html?lmd=39092.479711
          Bunkle
          Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

www.oec4x4.co.uk
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Working...
            X