Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin

If you're a Virgin Media customer, do a quick search on this site for "Deal" and save yourself a bundle of cash. Its a freephone.

Every Little Helps.
    Last edited by cal36288; 26 February 2007, 19:52. Reason: Clarification of search
    Regards Colin.

i am not and your title was missleading ,Virgin,
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
      i am not and your title was missleading ,Virgin,
      lmao...well my 1st thought was about the rail crash..i must be getting old

Comment

You don't know what old is until you are near 60, like one month!
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

Virgin Media are in dispute with BSkyB over charges for the "free" channels, especially Sky 1. If they lose access to Sky 1 then I for one will dump Virgin Media for TV and get a Sky dish, as that's the main channel I watch (Stargate SG1, Simpson, etc).

Can't fault their fixed phone and internet service and been on Virgin Mobile for about 4 years but I will not put up with them screwing up my TV watching.
          Mike G

Comment

I agree with tallyman. although the misses would love it if sky 1 got taken off. SIMPSONS RULE FOR EVER ! i dont care if im now put in cellar forever.
            Working at last.......

Comment

they called me today and have just upgraded my broadband from 4 meg to 10 meg for an extra £1.00 per month..dont care about the tv i have got sky world and virgin cant match the deal
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
                You don't know what old is until you are near 60, like one month!
                lol well i have 21yrs and 10 month till/if i reach that age

Comment

Working...
                X