that it fited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that it fited

well my new 9500 lbs winch is on my surf : but cant use it yet as i will have to get a bit of box secion and cut it so i can fit the rollers the size will be 28inch 7 .5 inch should be winching by next sat but my wife says i can go whisele she not standing on the street necking like a 14 year old will post some pickes next weekend of my surf
    Last edited by jeff_2k7; 26 February 2007, 01:18.

Originally posted by jeff_2k7
    well my new 9500 lbs winch is on my surf : but cant use it yet as i will have to get a bit of box secion and cut it so i can fit the rollers the size will be 28inch 7 .5 inch should be winching by next sat but my wife says i can go whisele she not standing on the street necking like a 14 year old will post some pickes next weekend of my surf
    I'm sorry, I don't wish to be rude but I don't understand what you're on about. I can see you have fitted a winch etc but why does your wife say you can go and whistle, she's not standing on the street corner necking like a 14 year old.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
      I'm sorry, I don't wish to be rude but I don't understand what you're on about. I can see you have fitted a winch etc but why does your wife say you can go and whistle, she's not standing on the street corner necking like a 14 year old.
      I seem to remember he was gonna' suggest to the wife to solicit herself to pay for the winch.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        I seem to remember he was gonna' suggest to the wife to solicit herself to pay for the winch.
        Aha! That explains it. I'm on here every day so can't imagine how I missed his earlier post. I read everything that gets posted (even the boring stuff).

I really need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
          Aha! That explains it. I'm on here every day so can't imagine how I missed his earlier post. I read everything that gets posted (even the boring stuff).

I really need to get out more.
          It's in mods, in his thread regarding his Toyota winch.

Comment

It's in mods, in his thread regarding his Toyota winch.
            That's how I missed it. Normally just read the general, for sale and wanted sections. If I go into mods I'll just end up spending more money!

Already added bullbar, spots, rear roof spoiler, sunroof wind deflector, light guards, new interior lighting etc. I could go on but don't want to bore you.

The thing is I have a BMW and wouldn't dream of adding any extra bits on it (apart from the 18" alloys I had fitted) but with the Surf you just can't help yourself.

Comment

lol, with a 14 yr old! thats pedaphilia careful
              The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
                lol, with a 14 yr old! thats pedaphilia careful
                Like a 14 year old, not with.

Comment

Like a 14 year old, not with.
                  oops lol ,honest guv it read it wrong
                  The benchmark....

Comment