Turbo !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo !!!!!

i've been a bit worried about my turbo lately heard a little rattle now @ again
    so today while i was at garys we had a look at it afraid to say its got quite a bit of play in it
    so its take a chance and buy a secondhand turbo or do i get one reconditioned one ???
    does anyone know where i can get one reconditioned and what sort of money would i be looking at parting with ??
    also as anyone on here had there turbo reconditioned ??

TIA dave

A big thanks to gary for changing my timing belt and tensioner for me and battery terminals, nice one mate
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Originally posted by joker??
    i've been a bit worried about my turbo lately heard a little rattle now @ again
    so today while i was at garys we had a look at it afraid to say its got quite a bit of play in it
    so its take a chance and buy a secondhand turbo or do i get one reconditioned one ???
    does anyone know where i can get one reconditioned and what sort of money would i be looking at parting with ??
    also as anyone on here had there turbo reconditioned ??

TIA dave

A big thanks to gary for changing my timing belt and tensioner for me and battery terminals, nice one mate
    No prob mate, glad you got home ok, I'll see what I can find out about turbo tomorrow.
    BTW managed to pair the bluetooth, thanks
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
      No prob mate, glad you got home ok, I'll see what I can find out about turbo tomorrow.
      BTW managed to pair the bluetooth, thanks
      well that willl save you £30 @ 3 points
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        well that willl save you £30 @ 3 points
        If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Working...
        X