Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic rugby :-)

@ last some real rugby for a change.

Well done Italy and Ireland, great too see some good old basic rugby instead of that rubbish "football" poo we see so much of nowadays.

Right I'm orf to watch the France Wales game, or should that be the Wales massacre (I hope not)

Bye.

This is what Saturdays are made for.

Good to see a Scotsman starting this thread.

Ireland played with the most passion i have ever seen in rugby today, Unfortunately England did not get it together from the start. Johnny Wilkinson is a crackin player but he needs more experience behind him.

Altogether a fabulous game from both sides. I applaud them both.

Hope the rest of the games are all like todays game...

Comment

Originally posted by david306

Ireland played with the most passion i have ever seen in rugby today, Unfortunately England did not get it together from the start. Johnny Wilkinson is a crackin player but he needs more experience behind him.

Experience? I dunno if it's that but they need to stop playing to his kind of game.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Its a shame Jason wasnt playing too. And by experience i mean experience of each other.

Comment

didn't like the result but the atmosphere was fantastic! Could have been horrible given the history. fair play to em!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            Experience? I dunno if it's that but they need to stop playing to his kind of game.
            I agree - less football, more Rugby - and less reliance on one player - that seems to be England's downfall, too much focus on one or two key players and kicking - start playing the game properly, like Ireland did!!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Less football? Match of day's on later!

Today, three games of rugby, a good flying session at the new field, an excellent takeaway curry, a few beers and MOTD to look forward to!

Pleasure OVERLOAD!!

Comment

Defo less football...

This is my man of the match......Shane Horgan..... The guy is just awesome !!!

Comment

Football is for girls and actors..

Example - get a light nudge in football - fling yourself to the ground, staring at the ref with that pleading, puppy look in your eyes.....

Get tackled in rugby - you stay down because:

a. You are unconscious
                  b. You are paralysed
                  c. You are dead

No equity cards needed in rugby.....
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Well, coming from Wales you wouldn't understand anyway

Admittedly, they do fall down a little to easily (Drogba, Robben and their ilk) but there are some games which are poetry to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                      Football is for girls and actors..

Example - get a light nudge in football - fling yourself to the ground, staring at the ref with that pleading, puppy look in your eyes.....

Get tackled in rugby - you stay down because:

a. You are unconscious
                      b. You are paralysed
                      c. You are dead

No equity cards needed in rugby.....
                      SPot on I play 1st team rugby for croydon every week and love it, best game in the world used to play for the army and had some good games against the royal navy. England did not look like a fit side today there was no want in them
                      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Wow, is ol' nikki actually happy about something?!?!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by david306

Ireland were stunning today, I have been to a few Scotland V Ireland games and never seen them play like today almost with the same passion your fans have for a great time, unfortunatly it looks like the friggin French have it in the bag AGAIN.

BTW the compo that matters is the fans, so here is my score after 10 years of Murrayfield swally / party.

Ireland. These folk can party win or lose.
                          England. Strange I know but again party animals who can take & give.
                          Italy. Dont talk english but the swally flows 'till falling down time, shirt swap.
                          Wales. Dont talk english, kinda dour not much fun.
                          France. Canni sing, no sense of humour, poncy, posing, boring & drink water!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                            Wow, is ol' nikki actually happy about something?!?!

Shut yer gob you

Oi David are you coming over for "our" game? If so I will meet you in the Murrayfield Arms for a swally before kick off.

Comment

Working...
                            X