Ever had one of THOSE drives home ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had one of THOSE drives home ?

Where what seems like a lousy journey get's better as you go on ?

The other night I had a cracker

Overtook an Alfa Romeo (ok yes I will admit it did have a spacesaver tyre on but I DID overtake it )

Then at the point where the slip lanes converge between the M25 & M23 made Hippo wide enough to block white astravan man from overtaking

In the morning I also saw a porsche that looked like an elephant had sat on it's bonnet sulking on the hard shoulder whilst waiting to be collected.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

I mostly wonder when driving either the Surf or my car, if I'm fitted with some kind of cloaking device - I keep getting people trying to drive across the truck at junctions, roundabouts etc. so they can get in front, and then they get overtaken by me - or a few times when someone has been sat at a junction, looked at me, stopped, looked at me, waited for me to be within 2 feet of their car, then pulled out - or they are trying to fit their car in my boot - can they not see the tow hitch and spare wheel parking aids back there?????
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      I mostly wonder when driving either the Surf or my car, if I'm fitted with some kind of cloaking device - I keep getting people trying to drive across the truck at junctions, roundabouts etc. so they can get in front, and then they get overtaken by me - or a few times when someone has been sat at a junction, looked at me, stopped, looked at me, waited for me to be within 2 feet of their car, then pulled out - or they are trying to fit their car in my boot - can they not see the tow hitch and spare wheel parking aids back there?????
      These counteract the cloak

The SUBTLE way

And the MEAN way

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
      X