The Beast Is Now Mot'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beast Is Now Mot'd

Now with out all the arguing like there was yesterday i would like to say that the fog light is now working and the surf is now mot'd.
    The muppet who originally fitted the fog light put a inline fuse to the foglight under the bloomin carpet of all places.This was done by the guy in Leeds who imported 3 surfs himself to try and get in on selling imports and hes got his own garage.What a plonker why couldn't he of just put it by the switch where any sensible person would
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce1067
    Now with out all the arguing like there was yesterday i would like to say that the fog light is now working and the surf is now mot'd.
    The muppet who originally fitted the fog light put a inline fuse to the foglight under the bloomin carpet of all places.This was done by the guy in Leeds who imported 3 surfs himself to try and get in on selling imports and hes got his own garage.What a plonker why couldn't he of just put it by the switch where any sensible person would
    Good news
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

why was there arguing over your MOT?? Good news by the way!! always a good feeling to know its good for another year!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        why was there arguing over your MOT?? Good news by the way!! always a good feeling to know its good for another year!!
        Its gone, don't worry about it.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

damm strange place to put a fuse?? obviously a bloke who never thought he'd have to change it
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
            damm strange place to put a fuse?? obviously a bloke who never thought he'd have to change it
            i know.i thought i would take the lower dash off to see if any wires had come off the switch and because i couldn't find any blown fuses in the fuse boxes i thought i would trace the wire back to the light and see if it was broken anywhere thats when i found the fuse between the drivers seat and doorpillar under the carpet

Comment

its obvious really, cant believe you didnt look there first
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                its obvious really, cant believe you didnt look there first
                the thing is it's not even a proper inline fuse in the plastic sleeve it's one of those spade type fuses like in the fuse box in the drivers side footwell.
                I will have to get a proper one and do it properly so that its easily accessible if the fuse goes again

Comment

the thing is it's not even a proper inline fuse in the plastic sleeve it's one of those spade type fuses like in the fuse box in the drivers side footwell.
                  I will have to get a proper one and do it properly so that its easily accessible if the fuse goes again
                  I think I've got some of those knocking about if you want me to pop you a couple off in the post? Glad to hear she's sorted, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    I think I've got some of those knocking about if you want me to pop you a couple off in the post? Glad to hear she's sorted, BTW.
                    Thanks for the offer Matt but i got a feeling i have one up in the garage which i took out one of my suki's i will let you know but i don't think they cost much anyway

Comment

Good news about ya MOT Richard .... my fog light's wired like it !!!!
                      And could it be Cos it was a Garage !!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                        Good news about ya MOT Richard .... my fog light's wired like it !!!!
                        And could it be Cos it was a Garage !!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                        lol stop it!! there will be no threads left it it starts again!
                        it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
                          lol stop it!! there will be no threads left it it starts again!
                          Thanks for your offer of help last night Mike

Comment

Thanks for your offer of help last night Mike
                            thats ok you've given me plenty of help and advice. only fair that i try and help out too!
                            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Good news! But....

only joking! peace man!
                              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                              X