Doggy decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggy decision

Help please; I have a decision to make. My present pup leaves me early on the 14th march, as she is going to be a brood bitch, so there’s not a pup ready for me.

If I want to wait for another Goldie, my last two have been lovely dogs; I have to wait till late June or early July. However they have asked me to take a yellow Lab “chloe” on the 28th march, she is one of the sponsored pups and will be photographed and written about so her progress can be sent out on regular pupdates. This is a new aspect of Guide Dogs to me and would be very interesting to have your progress with the pup analysed on a monthly basis.

So do I wait and have no dogs for months and then get a Goldie or give the Lab a home for a year and experience something new.
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

go for the lab tony
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

You'll ne'er know unless you try. Deffo the Lab.

Comment

try something new, you never no you might like it.

Comment

I have till 9.30 in the morning to decide, but I think it will have to be yes. After all non stop pups since june 2001, two at once for about six weeks each year, so if I'm dogless i shall have to have my left arm removed.

I'll let you know if it's a yes. Thanks all
          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
            I have till 9.30 in the morning to decide, but I think it will have to be yes. After all non stop pups since june 2001, two at once for about six weeks each year, so if I'm dogless i shall have to have my left arm removed.

I'll let you know if it's a yes. Thanks all
            ie so you will put pics up when you pick it up
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

We're on our 2nd sponsered dog (the sponsering, not the training)

Its great getting pics and a 'pupdate' every few months on how they are doing. They are all round the office.

Don't know how much hassle it is your end, from our end its cool.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
              X