Letter from Tony Blair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from Tony Blair

Anybody else got their e-mail from Tony B this morning, usual drivel about how much money he has spent on roads and how they will need to divert monies from schools and hospitals if they improve the transport system.
    How many hospitals and schools could be built wth the billions that the spying system will cost?
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Not got one yet.. Someones got to pick a time so everyone can reply at the same time and crash tones computer...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
      usual drivel about how much money he has spent on roads and how they will need to divert monies from schools and hospitals if they improve the transport system.
      Oh, my aching heart!! Blackmailing $$$$$$.

Congestion charging is bunk, if you're in it, you're helping to cause it. Change your travel plans, or stop moaning.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Got mine and I am gonna have to reply to the shyster.

Comment

Was wondering what had happened to mine until I realised that it had been automatically redirected to the Junk email folder

very apt, even my pc knows that reading his lies would be five minutes of my life wasted that I'll never get back
          Onwards Binky

Comment

yep got mine, reported it as spam
            The benchmark....

Comment

as more and more people will be driving hybrids over the next 10 years, i need another way to get your money

yours

Tone
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Mine was in junk mail too.....
                Nice personal reply telling me Democracy doesnt work.........

Comment

Got mine this morning at 5:10 (Doesn't Mr B Liar get up early ?)

Was a bit peeved so I'm starting a different petition - when it's been verified I'll post the details

Obviously it won't make a bit of difference but at least it'll be a laugh if there's enough signatures

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Not trying to slide of topic,

but a guy was on the radio last night talking about the M6 toll road.Apparantly it was`nt gritted during the latest cold spell because it`s privately owned, the local council obviously thinking it`s not ours so sod it.
                    Stella Artois

Comment

Originally posted by jackster

but a guy was on the radio last night talking about the M6 toll road.Apparantly it was`nt gritted during the latest cold spell because it`s privately owned, the local council obviously thinking it`s not ours so sod it.
                      The council is no longer responsible to grit roads
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

I don’t believe that Mr Blair could give a dam if any of us are stuck in traffic. He is only interested in making extra money out of us.

Yes there might be those who could work from home or alter the time they go to & from work in order to avoid the congestion, but for most of us we don’t have any say in the matter. I already get to work an hour early so that I can find a parking space.

Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by jackster

it doesnt need gritting......no bugga uses it. Have you seen all the notices as you get near it.......No Congestion on Toll Road....Like they are begging you to use it

Comment

Just had a look at my mailbox to find my letter from tony in the bin, the mail server in my office thought it was spam too. He claims to have spent £2.5 billion on buses, well he didn't spend much of that money in my region. The two main bus companies here have cut many services leaving many people stranded or resorting to car useage, then raising prices to stop everyone else from using them. There needs to be a serious overhaul of the transport problems in this country, but it's preactically impossible as nearly everything is now in the hands of private companies who won't do anything unless paid. Roads, railways and buses should be in the hands of the government, at least then there's one person in charge, responsible for when it goes wrong and to fix it. Anway rant over and back to work.
                            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                              it doesnt need gritting......no bugga uses it. Have you seen all the notices as you get near it.......No Congestion on Toll Road....Like they are begging you to use it
                              I've used the toll road, I didn't mind paying that little bit extra to avoid parking up on the M6 for a few hours
                              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                              X