Damn!! Look at the time.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn!! Look at the time.....

Right I've gotta go to Winchester, so play nicely and try not to crash the server!

And because I've been on here so long this afternoon I've only just noticed the time and I still have a gearbox to take out tonight!!

So it looks like a few tinnies, the TV on and some midnight oil in the garage tonight. The people causing my lack of sleep, and missed oppitunity to spend the night down the pub will be remembered!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Right I've gotta go to Winchester, so play nicely and try not to crash the server!

And because I've been on here so long this afternoon I've only just noticed the time and I still have a gearbox to take out tonight!!

So it looks like a few tinnies, the TV on and some midnight oil in the garage tonight. The people causing my lack of sleep, and missed oppitunity to spend the night down the pub will be remembered!!!

is this a new word to go in the forums dictionary then Tony
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Dont go using TOWELS or the SHEETS off the BED to mop oil up
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

or your eyes
        Gaz

Comment

Ok - now just cos I'm away does NOT mean you can play.... back to work!!!! or else.....
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X