Is This What I Think It Is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    I would beg to differ. Whenever the chance arises, (and even if it doesn't), you start on the J.C rant again. Any remarks contradictory to your personal opinions are usually returned due to your onwards progress down that path AGAIN.
    Err Matt, are you not the one to point out grammatical errors whenever the opportunity arises? Tushay!

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
      Err Matt, are you not the one to point out grammatical errors whenever the opportunity arises? Tushay!
      It's spelt touche.

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
        Grammatical errors are fact, your (and our) opinions on JC are just that, opinions. Which are like ar$eholes, everyone has one. Dosn't mean you want to hear it all the time.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
          It's spelt touche.
          Dude, you ruined Matts punchline!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Dude, you ruined Matts punchline!!

www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I love it when Beaufighter is online. The posts are so entertaining that I end up not cooking my dinner as I'm stuck on the computer all night!!!

The Surf is one of those that fell off that container ship. I saw a few on the news when it happened.

Only identifiable by the wheel rims. What a waste....

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                It's a rather unhealthy obsession you have with J.C.
                got to agree with that.

People have been sanctioned for less
                Stella Artois

Comment

With reference to the Hammond quote "i'm a driving god" that seems to have been slung around a few times recently, did he not retract that on the very same show it was broadcast on?

I like many, many other people around the country actually like what i've seen from this series of Top Gear, and I think Clarkson, Hammond, and James May work well together and play off each other well. Yes if you want to see a comparison between three run of the mill cars, to see facts and figures, and what it actually means when you're looking to buy a car there are better motoring shows about.

Top Gear is, whatever it was before, now an entertainment show with cars as the theme, if you don't like it or the presenters, don't watch it. Simple. If you got a television that's permanently stuck on Top Gear and won't show anything else have a look on www.comet.co.uk otherwise you got no excuse to post about how $hit top gear is and what a ar$e JC is on a daily basis
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                    With reference to the Hammond quote "i'm a driving god" that seems to have been slung around a few times recently, did he not retract that on the very same show it was broadcast on?

I like many, many other people around the country actually like what i've seen from this series of Top Gear, and I think Clarkson, Hammond, and James May work well together and play off each other well. Yes if you want to see a comparison between three run of the mill cars, to see facts and figures, and what it actually means when you're looking to buy a car there are better motoring shows about.

Top Gear is, whatever it was before, now an entertainment show with cars as the theme, if you don't like it or the presenters, don't watch it. Simple. If you got a television that's permanently stuck on Top Gear and won't show anything else have a look on www.comet.co.uk otherwise you got no excuse to post about how $hit top gear is and what a ar$e JC is on a daily basis
                    Well said that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                      It's spelt touche.
                      Thanks, never was good at French.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                        I love it when Beaufighter is online. The posts are so entertaining that I end up not cooking my dinner as I'm stuck on the computer all night!!!

The Surf is one of those that fell off that container ship. I saw a few on the news when it happened.

Pleased you enjoy it. I think I will write a book. Let you know when in the shops and you casn have a signed copy!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2

The container ship that was holed off Devon in January?????

Must have floated all the back to the Indian Ocean (in time and space)!!!

http://www.overland.co.za/accidents.html

Comment

Fraser Island off the Queensland coast is where that Surf come to grief.

Nev

Comment

Working...
                            X