What has happened to Koi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened to Koi?

I am trying to post my thread in the Surfs For Sale section. I have sent my £5.00 to the correct email address and I have tried to post my ad. Nothing is happening! Can anybody tell me what else I need to do? I keep trying to contact Koi about it but I am not getting any response. Is there anybody else who can help me sort this out?
    Thanks

Originally posted by hammy
    I am trying to post my thread in the Surfs For Sale section. I have sent my £5.00 to the correct email address and I have tried to post my ad. Nothing is happening! Can anybody tell me what else I need to do? I keep trying to contact Koi about it but I am not getting any response. Is there anybody else who can help me sort this out?
    Thanks
    Once koi has recieved your payment he will then activate you post,but you will have to give him a bit of time as he is busy and has a lot of emails to go thru
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

That's OK. I sent the ad and the money on Tuesday. I couldn't figure why I hadn't heard anything, yet other people are managing to put ads on. This is all new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by hammy
        That's OK. I sent the ad and the money on Tuesday. I couldn't figure why I hadn't heard anything, yet other people are managing to put ads on. This is all new to me.
        To many emails a day and not enough time, your add is now live.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Working...
        X