1st gen bullbar onto 2nd gen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st gen bullbar onto 2nd gen?

I have been offered a 1st gen wrap around bull bar for my 2nd gen. Does anyone know if it will fit straight on or if it will fit with a bit altering, or if it just won`t fit at all!!!!

I need help!!!

Cheers.

Come on guys, someone must know!!!

Comment

Sorry Monk i've no idea.Is the place far from you that your getting the bar so that you could try b4 buying
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Monk67
        Come on guys, someone must know!!!
        you can make anything fit anything,with a little persuasion.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

It`s a couple of hours drive. I think i`ll buy it , then get the mig out. I know i`ll be able to make it fit, it`s just wether it`s worth buying second hand with the extra effort needed.

Comment

It`s a couple of hours drive. I think i`ll buy it , then get the mig out. I know i`ll be able to make it fit, it`s just wether it`s worth buying second hand with the extra effort needed.
            i would of thought that it would only be the mounting points that would need modding.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
              i would of thought that it would only be the mounting points that would need modding.
              Thats what i`m hoping for, I could even make a bracket to go accross the front, chop down the bull bar, then weld the two together.

It all sounds so easy when you say it!!!!

Comment

Thats what i`m hoping for, I could even make a bracket to go accross the front, chop down the bull bar, then weld the two together.

It all sounds so easy when you say it!!!!
                thats coz it is.when you know how. if you can use a welder and a grinder then you can do almost anything.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Thanks for all the info. It was all in vane, I was bidding on ebay, bids were at £26 until I bid with 45s to go, put a bid of £45 in, then in the last 10s I was pipped by 99p.

Oh well, there`ll be others.

Comment

Incidentally, I think the answer to the original question is yes (sorry about that). I think Logey swapped his first gen bullbar from someone's second gen a bar.

Comment

Working...
                    X