Packing a rad shroud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing a rad shroud

If one was to pack the rad shroud for shipping, what would be the best way due to the size and such to protect it, whilst not adding cartloads to the weight?

Originally posted by MattF
    If one was to pack the rad shroud for shipping, what would be the best way due to the size and such to protect it, whilst not adding cartloads to the weight?
    Go to a garden centre, or a garden department of a D.I.Y. store and you can buy bubble wrap on a roll. Wrap the shroud with it and then wrap the whole thing with brown paper.

S'what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Go to a garden centre, or a garden department of a D.I.Y. store and you can buy bubble wrap on a roll. Wrap the shroud with it and then wrap the whole thing with brown paper.

S'what I do!
      Will it survive the couriers in just bubble wrap? They do have a knack for destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        Will it survive the couriers in just bubble wrap? They do have a knack for destruction.

If you tape it on well it will be OK, my addressees haven't mentioned any problems/ damage yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          If you tape it on well it will be OK, my addressees haven't mentioned any problems/ damage yet.
          Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X