am i driving an old mans wagon????? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i driving an old mans wagon????? lol

since buying my hilux surf ive been at the recieving end of jokes from my mates! like........

-where's the caravan?
    - where's the horse box?
    -all you need now is a gun and a fishing rod!!!

personally i dont care cause i love my surf, and if it bothered me i'd just drive over there motor, but what i was wonderin is what age is everyone on the forum and is there anyone younger than me on here??? ( im 21)

cheers peepz

Originally posted by jap-coupe
    since buying my hilux surf ive been at the recieving end of jokes from my mates! like........

-where's the caravan?
    - where's the horse box?
    -all you need now is a gun and a fishing rod!!!

personally i dont care cause i love my surf, and if it bothered me i'd just drive over there motor, but what i was wonderin is what age is everyone on the forum and is there anyone younger than me on here??? ( im 21)

cheers peepz
    i think there a few about your age or just younger but not many.
    probably find half of us are old enough to be your father and the other half are probably old enough to...........no i won't say that
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

-all you need now is a gun !!!
      Get one then. They might not be as quick with their p1ss taking.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Don't worry m8, Theres 19-20yr old apprentice sparks at my workplace offering me good money for mine. I just keep on lappin it up. Enjoy it they're probabely jealous (probabely?)<Help me out Matt
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Get one then. They might not be as quick with their p1ss taking.
          good one^^^^^ lol

Comment

Start modding it for offroad .....That'll stop the P1sstaking
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i'm 23, got my surf last year at 22.

I think there's a few youngsters on here, some that are young at heart, and a few that wish they were younger than they really are!

there was a guy posting towards the back end of last summer who was only about 19 or 20, anyone remember him?

Him or a friend was into photography and posted an awesome pic of a surf driving through a ford, with the spray al coming up, the picture really was good.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                Start modding it for offroad .....That'll stop the P1sstaking
                still new to this 4x4 game!! i know about tyres and a bit about suspension but wot else do you suggest??

Comment

still new to this 4x4 game!! i know about tyres and a bit about suspension but wot else do you suggest??
                  Ooooooooooooooooh you'll be sorry you asked that one. How bigs your hard drive?

Comment

get it lifted then bigger boots then arb front bumper then rear bumper then light bars(with lights on) then if your into all the bling aswell then all the led's
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

(Probably). Just taking a random guess here, but most of your mates who take the mick wouldn't happen to have small engined cars with spoilers and wide throats on the end of their exhausts, would they?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                        get it lifted then bigger boots then arb front bumper then rear bumper then light bars(with lights on) then if your into all the bling aswell then all the led's
                        And then?????

Comment

Body lift , snorkel , M/T's , Coil spacers or a winch bumper......

Progressed from this

to this

www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Im 19!! Had my first surf at 17... My mates take the $$$$ a tiny lil bit but its nothing serious! ....but you do need to beast it up if you aint already!
                            Make it a monster and not just a slightly tall estate car

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                              light bars(with lights on) then if your into all the bling aswell then all the led's
                              Someone say LEDs?
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X