Cutting steps in the roof of the world

file not found....
    The benchmark....

Comment

http://outgoing.bauchan.org/videofil...ck-dilbert.mpg

Try it now?

Comment

So who went and copied the text instead of the link first time then? Wife's giving me weird looks 'cos I'm still chuckling at that clip.

Phil and Mark will definitely appreciate the finer points of that clip as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          So who went and copied the text instead of the link first time then? Wife's giving me weird looks 'cos I'm still chuckling at that clip.
          It's true though. Scott Adams hides in our corridor at work I'm sure!

It would be funnier if it wasn't for the fact that the UK values engineers as much as it values dogsh*t!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            Is it ever. First thing I said to Dawn is that it's bad when even a TV cartoon producer notices the truth.

It would be funnier if it wasn't for the fact that the UK values engineers as much as it values dogsh*t!
            Oh, for the good old days. One time of day the engineers were taboo. You just didn't risk upsetting 'em. Nowadays............... And they wonder why the numbers are dwindling.

Comment

Thinking about it, at least I can point to that to prove why I'm a cantankerous git.

Comment

Is it just me Andy, or is it looking as if we're the only two on here other than the Hams?

Comment

Is it just me Andy, or is it looking as if we're the only two on here other than the Hams?
                  Erm

Excuse me

WHAT are you doing with those two slices of bread and that pickle
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                    Erm

Excuse me

WHAT are you doing with those two slices of bread and that pickle
                    Here comes the gutter again.

Comment

Here comes the gutter again.
                      Yep

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                        Yep

Comment

god i wished my mum would of taken me to the doctors,when i was a kid i would take allsorts of stuff apart to see how it worked,trouble was, i was never any good at putting them back together at that age,i remember taking the brand new video player apart one day.it took a team of four surgeons a week to remove my old mans boot from my ar$e.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                            god i wished my mum would of taken me to the doctors,when i was a kid i would take allsorts of stuff apart to see how it worked,trouble was, i was never any good at putting them back together at that age,i remember taking the brand new video player apart one day.it took a team of four surgeons a week to remove my old mans boot from my ar$e.

Comment

Dilbert is the most accurate take on life in a corporation you will ever come across.

When we were developing the transfer case the for Mercedes ML at Borg Warner, it felt like there was a web cam connected to Dilberts office.

Every $$$$py dictat from head office in Chicago was playing out every week in Dilbert land. Wierd.
                              Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
                              X