• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you were giving Woodzie a good tug?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      So you were giving Woodzie a good tug?
      Er no, it was the truck between us.

I've suddenly got images of a love triangle now, been awake for far too many hours.
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Hi all. You wanted photo's well this one was taken last night. we were out with friend's for our silver wedding anniversary. That's me and the wife under the guiness poster. The anniversary is Monday but we fly to Amsterdam tomorrow till Tuesday just the two of us. Anyone want any cake's lol.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum
          Hi all. You wanted photo's well this one was taken last night. we were out with friend's for our silver wedding anniversary. That's me and the wife under the guiness poster. The anniversary is Monday but we fly to Amsterdam tomorrow till Tuesday just the two of us. Anyone want any cake's lol.
          It is ?

Where ?
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Eh! how do you get a photo into here???

Comment

Eh! how do you get a photo into here???
              Either post a link to it, if it's online, or go to attach files which you will see when composing your post.

In the meantime welcome to next week's IOTW vote

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                Either post a link to it, if it's online, or go to attach files which you will see when composing your post.

In the meantime welcome to next week's IOTW vote
                Recon the night's drink is still affecting me or i'm just thick.
                Went into attachments, selected immage from desktop....then what???

Comment

Once you have clicked on Manage Attachments click on Browse, find your picture and click on upload to transfer the picture to the server.

Close out the Manage Attachments window when done.

Comment

Once you have clicked on Manage Attachments click on Browse, find your picture and click on upload to transfer the picture to the server.

Close out the Manage Attachments window when done.
                    Trev, dune that but it say's file to big. Do you know how to alter it. Sorry about this

Comment

Trev, dune that but it say's file to big. Do you know how to alter it. Sorry about this
                      I use Microsoft Photo editor to do mine - want to email to me and I will reduce it and post it for you ? I am heading out for a couple of hours, but can do it on my return.

Trev - surf@wanderlustonline.com

Comment

I use Microsoft Photo editor to do mine - want to email to me and I will reduce it and post it for you ? I am heading out for a couple of hours, but can do it on my return.

Trev - surf@wanderlustonline.com
                        Nice one Trev. Ill do that and i have to go out soon aswell. Thanks mate

Comment

Magnum's the one on the right.
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                            Magnum's the one on the right.
                            Ha ha lol. Not as good looking as me. And he aint got a Surf

Comment

Ha ha lol. Not as good looking as me. And he aint got a Surf
                              And he kept pinching the bosses 308
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

stop with all the silly pics and put some proper ones up like mine

i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
                                X