@ Apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Just tell him to switch his PC off 'cos you need to talk on your forum!

bluddie kids, tut!

Comment

mine is the same as the 2 kids computers are connected onto mine and when they are online then mine slows up a fair bit.I'm lucky as i had thr free speed upgrade from wanadoo so at the mo i am on 2.2mbps until they get a faster speed down here then i get free upgrades again
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
        And the Missis says ya spend far too much time on that $loody machine Ian, if only she knew how much time is wasted on it too !!

I'll repeat meself then just in case ya never saw my post .........
        Thanks for the wheels

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
        Hi pete, yeah i get enough stick from herindoors bout the time i spend on here, still it's beats listening to her on about her aches and pains, Are you happy with the wheels pete, i ment to say sunday that if you find they dont fit or whatever i gladly return the money, there gonna need a bit of work on em to get bling enough for you truck (have ya washed it yet?)
        Vince! i gonna have lay down the law here, after all i am the daddy, and hes not too big to go over my knee and have his arse smacked,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          mine is the same as the 2 kids computers are connected onto mine and when they are online then mine slows up a fair bit.I'm lucky as i had thr free speed upgrade from wanadoo so at the mo i am on 2.2mbps until they get a faster speed down here then i get free upgrades again
          I cant complain really Richard as he supply'd and set up my pc and he's always replaceing bits of it with upgraded stuff he gets from work, its handy haveing an IT man in the house, i'm trying to worm a cd/dvd rewriter out of him so i can download some music i like, such as the small faces, ian dury, guns&roses etc,

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
            I cant complain really Richard as he supply'd and set up my pc and he's always replaceing bits of it with upgraded stuff he gets from work, its handy haveing an IT man in the house, i'm trying to worm a cd/dvd rewriter out of him so i can download some music i like, such as the small faces, ian dury, guns&roses etc,

Some good choices there Ian.

Comment

Some good choices there Ian.
              I need to make a list Vince, he did try to download the long version of free bird, cant spell the guys name (lenard skynor) but could only get the short version, i'd pay for the longun, fantastic track,

Comment

I need to make a list Vince, he did try to download the long version of free bird, cant spell the guys name (lenard skynor) but could only get the short version, i'd pay for the longun, fantastic track,

A long version of 'Freebird' by Lynard Skynard?

Leave it with me. CDR disc O.K.?

Comment

Really! yeah mate that would be great, look i'll send ya summat for this,OK
                  (thats not a question BTW)

Comment

Hi Andy, the relay arrived this morn, thanks very much mate, apprecieate it, will be sending a small donation the the Mac challenge as suggested, Regards Ian
                    You're welcome mate!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Lynyrd Skynyrd - we'll get it right eventually...
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                        Lynyrd Skynyrd - we'll get it right eventually...

He started it!

Comment

Hi pete, yeah i get enough stick from herindoors bout the time i spend on here, still it's beats listening to her on about her aches and pains, Are you happy with the wheels pete, i ment to say sunday that if you find they dont fit or whatever i gladly return the money, there gonna need a bit of work on em to get bling enough for you truck (have ya washed it yet?)
                          Vince! i gonna have lay down the law here, after all i am the daddy, and hes not too big to go over my knee and have his arse smacked,
                          No !!!! It's still Mud over Grey............
                          And the wheels No Problem it's the Scrubbing, Rubbing & Polishing Next

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see em Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                          X