Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugga me, they replied !

Look, the Biased Broadcasting Company replied to my grumble

Shame they didn't agree with me, but then again I can't expect them too, they don't want the producer crying into his handbag !!!!!
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Well, all big companies have a head in the sand attitude to anything that does'nt fit in with their point of view.As does the government, lets face it if the gov were really commited to environment issues they would lower/ abolish the duty on veg oil!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Shame they didn't agree with me, but then again I can't expect them too, they don't want the producer crying into his handbag !!!!! [Quote]

Well said Trev

Originally posted by plumb bob
      Well, all big companies have a head in the sand attitude to anything that does'nt fit in with their point of view.As does the government, lets face it if the gov were really commited to environment issues they would lower/ abolish the duty on veg oil!
      Hey Bob the Government are only Committed to Rob us every chance they
      get, I wouldn't mind betting they wanna try persuade us to all use Biodiesel (to be Green) at there NOT so reduced Prices !!!!
      How green of em .............

1 thing they shud abolish is the Legalised robbers in Goverment...........

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!! Yet !!
      Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 15 February 2007, 22:19.
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

That has to be one of the most generic, brush off letters I've seen in ages....still, better than being ignored completely I guess.
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

[QUOTE=Surferjess]Shame they didn't agree with me, but then again I can't expect them too, they don't want the producer crying into his handbag !!!!!

Well said Trev

Hey Bob the Government are only Committed to Rob us every chance they
          get, I wouldn't mind betting they wanna try persuade us to all use Biodiesel (to be Green) at there NOT so reduced Prices !!!!
          How green of em .............

1 thing they shud abolish is the Legalised robbers in Goverment...........

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!! Yet !!

Well, they got us all to use regular diesel coz it was supposed to be greener than petrol, then when millions of us found how good derv are, they make it more expensive than petrol, same thing will happen with bio-fuel/SVO/WVO.

Its all about the money!!!!!!!!!!
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
          X