• Show
Clear All

Life goes on
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      I would only relocate ABROAD somewhere nice & Sunny. We are tied with our Mortgage & it would cost us 8K to get out of it but thanks for your concern.

You could always rent your house out, and then rent one somewhere else.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Update

Update.
        I've still not got a JOB & i'm really peeved off!
        Tracy was Promoted to Nightshift Manager 26K a year printing Bank Statements for a Certain Bank 1000 Requests per day so it needed 24 Hour staffing, On Friday night they pulled the plug & only wanted 200 accounts per day printed = 70 people got laid off & Tracy has gone back on days for
        12K a year. Our Mortgage is protected but i now have low esteme as i cant gain employment I/T Sucks, So i have the chance of a job at a friends company but i need to WELD so i now have to seek a Welding Course.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Update.
          Tracy was Promoted to Nightshift Manager 26K a year printing Bank Statements for a Certain Bank 1000 Requests per day so it needed 24 Hour staffing, On Friday night they pulled the plug & only wanted 200 accounts per day printed = 70 people got laid off & Tracy has gone back on days for
          12K a year. Our Mortgage is protected but i now have low esteme as i cant gain employment I/T Sucks, So i have the chance of a job at a friends company but i need to WELD so i now have to seek a Welding Course.
          keep trying mate your get there

Comment

Update.
            talk to jotto he may point you in the right direction marky
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Mate - I'm still trying SCC, Phoenix and our lot, and I have people at Fujitsu looking too. I know it sounds lame, but keep your chin up and try to stay positive....I'll ring round everyone again tomorrow when I get to the office!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
              X