w..k.rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w..k.rs

Just got back from taking dog for his walk and noticed some git has hit my truck
    and ripped off half my rear left wheek arch. so much living in the country where I thought people where honest!! no note or sod all!!

Originally posted by Nkerridge
    Just got back from taking dog for his walk and noticed some git has hit my truck
    and ripped off half my rear left wheek arch. so much living in the country where I thought people where honest!! no note or sod all!!
    Arse holes m8

Comment

does anybody know where I can get a rear wheel arch

Comment

sparks is breaking, there's another breaker coming up soon, milners maybe or roughtrax
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

What a bunch of nobs.....

Youy can't have anything decent for 2mins without someone trashing your pride and joy.

Hope you get it fixed soon???

Comment

fugging arse mate, no respect for peoples posessions, if you have any paint flakes from the other persons car, you may be able to find a decent paint shop to macth the colour to a car and approx year, then ring around the local sprayshops tell them what car you have and then what car hit you, they might be able to help, it's a long shot i know but you never know. good luck
            The benchmark....

Comment

have a hunch it was an old gal who was there when I pulled up at carpark,
              might see her tommorow, her car must show evidence of damage as she has trashed mine. having serious problemns finding an left arch, there must be some one out there who can help?

Comment

have a hunch it was an old gal who was there when I pulled up at carpark,
                might see her tommorow, her car must show evidence of damage as she has trashed mine. having serious problemns finding an left arch, there must be some one out there who can help?

your in woodbridge! i was there ( rendlesham forest) at the weekend, they shut it all off for forestry works, do you know any good trails round your neck of the woods mate, i live in clacton, just down 't road from you

also try this http://www.toyotahilux.com/?doc=11&cid=463
                Last edited by huff_diggler; 15 February 2007, 20:13.
                The benchmark....

Comment

not round this way mate. forestry commission do not tolerate off roading. up sets the dear and pheasant shooters

Comment

not round this way mate. forestry commission do not tolerate off roading. up sets the dear and pheasant shooters
                    understood, i know of a few trails in norfork, will let you know, if your up for it, nothing like major, trying to sort out a route around the broads
                    The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
                      understood, i know of a few trails in norfork, will let you know, if your up for it, nothing like major, trying to sort out a route around the broads:thumbsup:

Don't you need a boat for that???
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Ahem:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                          I was trying to buy stuff off that seller before and it dissappeared, no explanation just 'this listing has been ended early' or something along them lines.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

I have seen a few websites that sell second hand jap stuff, would i be ordering a "wheel arch moulding" its seems to be the only description

Comment

Working...
                            X