Valentines Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    There you go Linda, as the only one who seems to appreciate the hard work!
    On a diet are you? That pig's still oinking, BTW.

Comment

There you go Linda, as the only one who seems to appreciate the hard work!

If i had a hat i would take it off for you! looks fantastic!! .....when you cooking for the rest of us then?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        If i had a hat i would take it off for you! looks fantastic!! .....when you cooking for the rest of us then?
        I'll second that, personally i could'nt be arsed, i hope your going to the srtts and doing the catering
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          I'll second that, personally i could'nt be arsed, i hope your going to the srtts and doing the catering
          Im missing the SRTTS so make sure you put mine in some tuperware and post it down to me!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            Im missing the SRTTS so make sure you put mine in some tuperware and post it down to me!
            Not going to the RTTS, but happy to burn a bit of food on the barbie at the RTTH

Have been discussing prawn and monkfish kebabs as a good barbie option with Vicki...
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Well glad some of you had a happy valentines day. Mine was like any other day, but to make things that little more special a girl that I started to get know blew me off 10 minutes into our first date on Monday, and we haven't spoke since. Marky, if you'd got some chicken and made some pastry you could have made a chiken ham and leek pie (one of my specialties)
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Everything is prepared now. The wild mushrooms are sitting there covered with mature Parmigiano Reggiano, awaiting wrapping in Parma ham when they've been grilled a nice golden brown...

The Scallops and King Prawns are waiting to be seared in butter, to be partnered with a lovely fillet steak and complemented by my own red pepper sauce...

Decided on a nice simple quintessentially English dessert of strawberries and cream with a raspberry jus...

I've opened a nice Rioja which should suit it well...

DROOL MATT! DROOL! You heathen!!!
                I hope it was worth the effort...wink...wink!

I made Thai Red Curry with GIANT king prawns, wild rice & spring rolls. Lemon Merangue (sp?) pie for desert. Pink champagne for SWMBO and beer for me. Got Barry White playing- just waiting for the kids to go to sleep.....

Comment

had to take my wife to heathrow this morning as she bent her car on monday,should be just about to land in L.A. so its a romantic meal for one!
                  Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Originally posted by openback
                    had to take my wife to heathrow this morning as she bent her car on monday,should be just about to land in L.A. so its a romantic meal for one!
                    Hehe! Brilliant picture!

I went out at 8:30. Figured I'd done my bit sweating my c*** off in the kitchen since about 2:30pm!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

A beef wellington al la RAMSEY'S book

Can not beat it
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I bought Tam a card with all the sloopy writting in it , but when I got home I realised it had no envelope ! £3.45 for a bit of coloured card and no envelope included ! Rip off Briton I say , need to get a petition to T. B liar asap .
                        Got a Chinese meal delivered .

I did pick up a small box of All Gold by the check out to . Hey , I am slightly romantic you know .
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I cooked mine a nice roast dinner, with a card, chocolates and a bottle of bubbly...

Comment

I treated her.........took her to Mc Donalds and told her she could order as much as she liked.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                              I treated her.........took her to Mc Donalds and told her she could order as much as she liked.

Comment

Working...
                              X