Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    "enigmatic is wasted on you lot" ???

I'm the one cooking a full gastronomic delight here!
    My wife doesn't cook, she would not mind me saying that she is a disaster in the kitchen although I do allow her out there to clear up, if she asks nicely.

Comment

"enigmatic is wasted on you lot" ???

I'm the one cooking a full gastronomic delight here!
      I'd have said disaster rather than delight.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        I'd have said disaster rather than delight.
        Everything is prepared now. The wild mushrooms are sitting there covered with mature Parmigiano Reggiano, awaiting wrapping in Parma ham when they've been grilled a nice golden brown...

The Scallops and King Prawns are waiting to be seared in butter, to be partnered with a lovely fillet steak and complemented by my own red pepper sauce...

Decided on a nice simple quintessentially English dessert of strawberries and cream with a raspberry jus...

I've opened a nice Rioja which should suit it well...

DROOL MATT! DROOL! You heathen!!!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

It's not drool, believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            It's not drool, believe me.
            Jealousy... terrible thing...

Comment

Jealousy... terrible thing...
              Tha' talkin' to a Yorkshire bloke. What's tha' expect? If it's not fried, it ain't food.

Comment

Everything is prepared now. The wild mushrooms are sitting there covered with mature Parmigiano Reggiano, awaiting wrapping in Parma ham when they've been grilled a nice golden brown...

The Scallops and King Prawns are waiting to be seared in butter, to be partnered with a lovely fillet steak and complemented by my own red pepper sauce...

Decided on a nice simple quintessentially English dessert of strawberries and cream with a raspberry jus...

SOUNDS GOOD! But i bet youve made BEANS ON TOAST
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Bah Humbug!
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Mmmm - it sounds delicious...

I have to report that the grinder man has done well so far - I was awakened to a card, pressie and flowers

Tonight we have decided to stay in and have take away... pizza, garlic bread, followed by strawberries (and cream for me) all washed down with pink champagne.... we're going to go out for a romantic dinner another night when its less expensive, and less crowded!!!

Oh yeah - the big T got choccies....
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Dear god in heaven.... I sign on to AOL tonight, and it says ' 0 emails... 1 event' so i click on it, and it tells me today is Valentines day. I would suggest, if I was remotely interested in Valentines day, I would know this. And since there were no tacky 'blue mountain has a message for you' Emails, then I really dont need a reminder thats its valentines day( unless they fine tune it to say ' Its valentines day and you got nowt!') so, moving on... I notice my day to a page calendar of interesting websites still says tuesday, so tear off that page and todays site is 'what kind of lover are you?' I think if its valentines day and you are checking what kind of lover you are on some crummy website, rather than on the significant other of your choice, then chances are, you aint going to get an A+.
                      then I have a look on here and you lot are all getting loved up.
                      Stuff it, i'm off to the chippy.
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I say again......................... ..BAH HUMBUG!!
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                          Mmmm - it sounds delicious...

I have to report that the grinder man has done well so far - I was awakened to a card, pressie and flowers

Tonight we have decided to stay in and have take away... pizza, garlic bread, followed by strawberries (and cream for me) all washed down with pink champagne.... we're going to go out for a romantic dinner another night when its less expensive, and less crowded!!!

Oh yeah - the big T got choccies....
                          There you go Linda, as the only one who seems to appreciate the hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                            Its got to be a MAIN COURSE
                            OK then soup with lumps in
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              Dear god in heaven.... I sign on to AOL tonight, and it says ' 0 emails... 1 event' so i click on it, and it tells me today is Valentines day. I would suggest, if I was remotely interested in Valentines day, I would know this. And since there were no tacky 'blue mountain has a message for you' Emails, then I really dont need a reminder thats its valentines day( unless they fine tune it to say ' Its valentines day and you got nowt!') so, moving on... I notice my day to a page calendar of interesting websites still says tuesday, so tear off that page and todays site is 'what kind of lover are you?' I think if its valentines day and you are checking what kind of lover you are on some crummy website, rather than on the significant other of your choice, then chances are, you aint going to get an A+.
                              then I have a look on here and you lot are all getting loved up.
                              Stuff it, i'm off to the chippy.
                              Hey Who loves ya baby

The old womans ironing and i'm on ere, might as well be on me soddin own
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

We're having PIZZA HUT
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X