looks better than the imports ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    He did, but it went rusty again! damn chrome!!

I've got a 4runner AND it's got more lights than a Blackpool tram and more add-ons than Inspector Gadget!!!

Oh and will you lot stop taking my name in vain. I'm getting a reputation of getting around a bit!!!
    Last edited by rusty; 11 September 2003, 04:13.
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

My Chrome bit's look lovely from the outside. I got her up on the ramps to do a bit of undersealing and urrgghh. Rest of the car looks like new underneath but the chrome bumpers! Is it made from old kit kat wrappers?
      '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

not been off road, raced or rallied, one careful old grandma owner
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

What a pr**k !!!!
          And he's got saggy arse syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyboy
            My Chrome bit's look lovely from the outside. I got her up on the ramps to do a bit of undersealing and urrgghh. Rest of the car looks like new underneath but the chrome bumpers! Is it made from old kit kat wrappers?

MUST DO JOB before the first road salt of winter for chrome bumper owners is to drop them off and apply plenty of RUST PROTECTION to the INSIDE of your bumpers. This is where THE ROT WILL BEGIN. DO IT NOW.....

Might seem a pain in the ass now- but when you come to sell the car in three years time you'll appreciate my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99

................in years to come you'll appreciate my advice.

Eeek, flash back to fatherly 'talks' as a kid

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Eeek, flash back to fatherly 'talks' as a kid

Ah- but you haven't got REAL bumpers to care for.

Comment

Ah- but you haven't got REAL bumpers to care for.
                  They are metal like yours, just on ours someone remembered to paint the insides as well!
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

They are metal like yours, just on ours someone remembered to paint the insides as well!
                    Point taken. New import owners- rust proof your undersides now (if you haven't already done so)- before the onset of winter. In Japan they did not allow for road salt....

Comment

Point taken. New import owners- rust proof your undersides now (if you haven't already done so)- before the onset of winter. In Japan they did not allow for road salt....
                      undersealing imports http://ace.webspace.fish.co.uk/ia003237.htm
                      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                      [size=5][/size]
                      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

....I'm always gratefull we don't use salt on the roads here in Ireland either
                        Maurice
                        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Guess I better own up now....I've got a Halfords accessory fitted cost me £2.99 and smells of Vanilla. I was tempted to go for some fluffy dice, but they didnt have my colour.

Trev

Comment

Working...
                          X