• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks better than the imports ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=18290

check this guys sales technique
    [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

This is an original UK vehicle not an import and so is fully compliant with European legislation and rated for use at higher speeds. Subjectively I reckon it looks better than the imports with less American styling front & rear and none of the Japanese model's Halfords-style accessories.

cheeky sod
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by stara
      Nice motor,if your into blandness
      Powered by ????

Comment

Bl**dy Hell! Wouldn't want a beer with this guy. Even I wouldn't get a word in edgeways! Wonder if he has a yellow three wheeler for sale?
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          Bl**dy Hell! Wouldn't want a beer with this guy. Even I wouldn't get a word in edgeways! Wonder if he has a yellow three wheeler for sale?
          LOL
          Powered by ????

Comment

"...I reckon it looks better than the imports..."

what no chrome at all???

and then he sticks a stylish pair of cruiser alloys on .

Comment

Top man!

:whistles innocently...........:

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Could someone Please tell me where my

" Halfords-style accessories"

Are, as I can't find them on my Surf
                NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
                  Could someone Please tell me where my

" Halfords-style accessories"

Are, as I can't find them on my Surf
                  Just to the left of the Flux Capacitor, as you look forward
                  Keith
                  I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

So THATS what they are

Cheers Keith, now I know what he is talking about
                    NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
                      So THATS what they are

Cheers Keith, now I know what he is talking about
                      Off to Halfords to get some more I think these accessories are great
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

My Surf doesnt have enough accesories!!! I want one of those pitch and roll thingys, more front fog lights, a lot more buttons on the dashboard, machine guns, flame thrower, oil dispenser (Oh that's the engine)

However mine has a very clever little hole on the side where you can put diesel - and it dissapears without trace never to be seen again!!

Cool eh?

That 4Runner should be a good buy for someone - I bet he's never driven it over 45.
                        '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Oh woe is me, no Halfords accesories I am ashamed...

However, I would love to know where he got those stylish, non painted stick on arches - bl**dy wide boy imports have paint on them to match the car

Anyone got a black plastic bumper I can put on ? - to make the motor more desirable

"The engine changes character over 3000 RPM ................... "

Changes character - ???? This I guess is due to its drinking problem

Jim
                          [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

The clue to this guys brain size is given away by the STEERING BUMP STOPS I wonder how much his so called mate will charge him to do it? I mean how much could you charge for 4 plastic caps and a blob of grease.
                            someone please buy it if only to get it out of his hands.

sumo.
                            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ems and Jim
                              Oh woe is me, no Halfords accesories I am ashamed...

However, I would love to know where he got those stylish, non painted stick on arches - bl**dy wide boy imports have paint on them to match the car

Jim
                              Halfords Jim, it's called Plasticote - ha ha more Halfords accessories.

I like the chrome on mine, dazzles oncoming motorists much better in the dark, gets them to switch their lights off B***y main beam.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X