Bio fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio fuel

Hi all still over here in Belgium and been using Bio fuel at just 69 p/L just wished I'd brought the jerry can over. The truck seems to like it and no loss in power unlike veg oil mix. Will try to work out the miles per gallon on the next refill. .

Originally posted by John McC
    Hi all still over here in Belgium and been using Bio fuel at just 69 p/L just wished I'd brought the jerry can over. The truck seems to like it and no loss in power unlike veg oil mix. Will try to work out the miles per gallon on the next refill. .
    Nevermind the Jerry Can John, just bring a Tanker Full back wiv ya !!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
      Interesting comment on vegoil and lack of power - I've been running on veg and bio for about 2 years now and there is no difference in either performance or mpg on my truck... Would be interesting to know what type of mix you were using ??
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Have used pump bio on a lot of occasions - always get slightly less mpg, but this is offset by the smell of nutritious and delicious burgers
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

but this is offset by the smell of nutritious and delicious burgers [/QUOTE]

I take it that's when ya feel Hungry, Andy !!!!

There's always a Payback .... You may not see it, but ya smell it !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            Have used pump bio on a lot of occasions - always get slightly less mpg, but this is offset by the smell of nutritious and delicious burgers
            Ahhh I've never used the pump stuff... only homemade.
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Haven't used it for a few months, but used at lot (at 75p/l) when dino was at £1/l
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Haven't used it for a few months, but used at lot (at 75p/l) when dino was at £1/l
                I'll stick to my 28p homemade bio I think
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                  Nevermind the Jerry Can John, just bring a Tanker Full back wiv ya !!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                  Do you think I'd get away with it would be nice though

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    Interesting comment on vegoil and lack of power - I've been running on veg and bio for about 2 years now and there is no difference in either performance or mpg on my truck... Would be interesting to know what type of mix you were using ??
                    I've been using 30% mix and notice a lower average top speed on motorway's . It might be that because I'm not heating it and the cold is causing the problem. Anyway will be filling up again tomorrow so will see what mpg I'm getting

Comment

Working...
                    X