Cobra alarm system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra alarm system

I have one of these fitted on my vehicle two years ago which as an alarm and an immobiliser but lately it has stated playing up. At times it works fine and at others will not lock the vehicle and the red led on the key fob comes on and stays on. I have tried reprogramming it but to no avail. I don't think it is the battery but will try changing it this weekend. Luckily I have an override which works okay. Any one had this type of symptom with theier Cobra alarm?

Mine does something similar it locks and sets ok but sometimes wont unset. I have changed batteries in both fobs but it still wont work properly its not a big problem because I always carry the overide fob with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
      Mine does something similar it locks and sets ok but sometimes wont unset. I have changed batteries in both fobs but it still wont work properly its not a big problem because I always carry the overide fob with me.
      I changed the battery, but the problem still persists. Not sure what to do next. Any ideas?

Comment

They usually come with 2 fobs, Have you tried the other fob?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Working...
        X