yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, so here is the conclusion I've come to!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so here is the conclusion I've come to!

Ok, today my thoughts are:

• I really do like my Surf, everything about it (apart from the fuel consumption).
    • If I sell it as it is, I probably won’t get more than a few hundred pounds for it.
    • I still want a vehicle of similar size to carry all my shooting gear ect.
    • Another Surf is an option, 2.4’s are plentiful, BUT do I want a slow, noisy Diesel after driving this powerful V6? Yes, I might save £30 per month off my fuel bill, but whatever I might buy is hardly going to be frugal!
    • I still want an Auto.
    • I could go to the other side and buy a Shogun.
    • I’ve always liked the Jeep Cherokee and I could pick one up cheap, but next to a Surf they just don’t compare.
    • Audi / BMW estates a possibility.
    • Land Rovers….. Hmmm never again!
    • I know the history and condition of my Surf which is not the case for anything else I might buy…. Always a gamble
    • I have spent the last month looking for a small car for my Dad and so am fed up of car hunting (bought him a nice Ford Fiesta yesterday).

So the bottom line seems to be if I get the heads done I then should have a reliable vehicle (everything else seems to be in good order). And if my situation changes and I find that I do have to sell my Surf later in the year, then I should at the very least be able to recoup the £900 that it will cost to have the heads done.
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Sorted! Get it done...
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

The sensible option!
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Well done you know it makes sence to keep it.If you got rid of it you would never be happy with another motor
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

do it!
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Have another beer....you have already made up your mind....

Comment

Working...
            X