cruise control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruise control

hello lads i,ve got an annoying problem with the cruise control, when i switch it on the dash light comes on as normal, but when i press the set button nothing happens, has anyone else had this happen or am i just the lucky one, any info would be appreciated.
    cheers johnno
    15 years in shiny club, lovely

Originally posted by geordie john
    hello lads i,ve got an annoying problem with the cruise control, when i switch it on the dash light comes on as normal, but when i press the set button nothing happens, has anyone else had this happen or am i just the lucky one, any info would be appreciated.
    cheers johnno

Switch on the cruise and then hold speed and push button. It should work. If not, check all the little air pipes that are connected to it under the hood.

Comment

Did it used to work? It's a bit of an arse to put on. All the words have rubbed off my buttons so I just press them randomly until something happens.

Comment

cruise control

hi lads
        thanks for the replies, the cruise control worked fine until about a week ago. this might sound a bit thick but could you tell me where the unit is as i havent got a workshop manual yet, does anyone know where i might get a manual for a ssrg 3.0
        thanks for the info johnno

Comment

Originally posted by geordie john
          hi lads
          thanks for the replies, the cruise control worked fine until about a week ago. this might sound a bit thick but could you tell me where the unit is as i havent got a workshop manual yet, does anyone know where i might get a manual for a ssrg 3.0
          thanks for the info johnno

The cruise unit is under the bonnet on the left hand side, near to the brake master cylinder. It looks like a cylinder with lots of little pipes on it.

Here is a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
            The cruise unit is under the bonnet on the left hand side, near to the brake master cylinder. It looks like a cylinder with lots of little pipes on it.

Here is a picture.
            thanks for the info and picture just the job, will get this sorted asap. will let you know the result
            cheers johnno

Comment

Working...
            X