No announcement yet.

Guess who's reached the magic number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, anyone else noticed Vinces post count went down? It was 10,001 last night.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
      Hey, anyone else noticed Vinces post count went down? It was 10,001 last night.
      He keeps clearing out some of the bumph he's posted. Careful Vince, you might end up at a few hundred posts doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        He keeps clearing out some of the bumph he's posted. Careful Vince, you might end up at a few hundred posts doing that.
        I cleared out a bunch of B/S in a couple of tech posts this morning, as per warning the other day.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          I cleared out a bunch of B/S in a couple of tech posts this morning, as per warning the other day.

Bugger. Automatically checked my post count then. I take it I'd managed to resist? ..................... To some degree? ................. Am I in the sh1t again?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Bugger. Automatically checked my post count then. I take it I'd managed to resist? ..................... To some degree? ................. Am I in the sh1t again?
            Some of us ....YOU included are never out of it, It's just the depth that varies
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              Some of us ....YOU included are never out of it, It's just the depth that varies
              And there's me thinking I was only two feet tall.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                Well, that's it then, my work here is done, an end of an era.
                I hope I've helped some of you to keep your trucks on the road and saved you some money along the way. My three years on here have been fun if not entertaining to say the least. I hope to return someday to help the newbies and the numpties (you know who you are!)
                Until then I'll just say cheers, so-long and thanks for all the fish.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                Have a nice TRIP
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                X