Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all the shooters on the site

THERE IS NO GOD
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Any chance you could add any more stabilising equipment to those rifles?

Comment

not me mate , if it was there would be no bunnys it the pic.

photos are from this site ( small bore target shooters )

http://www.appletonrc.co.uk/frametop.htm

i just have a big scope and lamp on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
        Good. I thought you were one of those gay wussy type shooters for a moment.

How they can call that marksmanship is beyond me. The whole point of any control sport is being able to control something, not to have cartloads of addons to do the work for them. Wusses. Same with the archers.

Comment

i was out in ruthin last night for fox and rabbit spent six hours out but came home when i could not feel my fingers anymore ,
          it was proper cold and the night vision and lamps started to go down , plus the surf looked warm and cosy

Comment

i was out in ruthin last night for fox and rabbit spent six hours out but came home when i could not feel my fingers anymore ,
            it was proper cold and the night vision and lamps started to go down , plus the surf looked warm and cosy
            Numb fingers don't help much do they. I used to love twilight/daybreak most.

Comment

the farmer had a few fox about after the lambs and we could hear them barking on the estate next to the farm but could not get them over .
              we can shoot onto the land but not enter it ? so made do with some bunnys for the freezer.

Comment

much more fun to go out with the dogs and ferrets in the sunshine this morning!!! (do you have any idea how many ferrets you can get for the cost of night vision??!!)
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  much more fun to go out with the dogs and ferrets in the sunshine this morning!!! (do you have any idea how many ferrets you can get for the cost of night vision??!!)
                  But by 'eck, they stink to high heaven.

Comment

£250. ? plus live on the wirral and shoot in wales so most of it is night shooting and then crows and woodys later in the year for daytime when we get a bit more light.
                    my mates got two ferrets but i think they would stay down and move in with the rabbits .lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                      Any chance you could add any more stabilising equipment to those rifles?
                      think that's just stands for the scopes...

the rifles just have little rests on them.
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

not me mate , if it was there would be no bunnys it the pic.

photos are from this site ( small bore target shooters )

http://www.appletonrc.co.uk/frametop.htm

used to love shooting [pest control]but havent been out once this winter
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I did a bit of target shooting a few years ago using a Lee Enfield 7.62. One time we had a couple of small bore target shooters as guests at the club and one of them was convinced there was something wrong with the 7.62 he was using. Turns out the "problem" was that he was getting kicked in the shoulder by the recoil - couldn't cope
                          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                            he was getting kicked in the shoulder by the recoil
                            i got a black eye from looking too closely into the scope!!

D'oh!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                              think that's just stands for the scopes...

the rifles just have little rests on them.
                              Still makes 'em big girls blouses. If they can't do it freehand, they shouldn't do it. Besides, with how close they are to those targets, you could hit the mark with an open sight whilst facing backwards and whistling the anthem out of your ars................... The girls.

Comment

Working...
                              X