Stealth prius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    it would have to be quick from a standing start to flooring it!!...

which is how most people drive!!

All very interesting comments.

As most of you know, I am a sales rep and will be doing 30K minimum a year in this Prius.

0 to 60 is 10.9 same as a diesel mondeo/avensis/veccy

motor and engine run together to provide this performance, as for power distribution, it depends on the conditions and battery state. its NiMH 200 volt.

yes there is a starter motor but it only works on very rare occasions, most of the time it is started at 1000 revs (NO REVCOUNTER i JUST READ THIS ON THE NET) by the traction motor. it runs it to 1000 with no fuel or spark and then starts it up so its almost imposs to tell for the average motorist.

So far i have had it running at 52MPH ON ELECTRIC ONLY which is pretty good. Its only 4 days old so i will keep you informed.

Main reason for choosing this was tax, I will pay BIK duty at 11% on Prius the avensis this year will be 21% and its an auto. it works like ANY auto in traffic, engine stopped when ever you are stopped, cover brake to hold car, take foot of brake, car creeps forward on traction motor. Its great.

Al.

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Al, you dont want to get involved with greeny hippy lentil eaters!

1) She inevitably paints her own DMs purple or some other wacky colour cos "I'm mad I am! LOL"

2) She knits her own jumpers maaan

3) She's probably a veggie - bang goes the highlight of summer, the beery barbecue

4) She's 'in touch with her emotions' (ie - She whines her eyes out all night after a glass of home-made elderflower wine) and wears that slightly pained, slightly superior expression all of the time

You forgot to add, if she's one of these hippy types then she may not approve of a environment destrying diesel burning surf
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Al, you dont want to get involved with greeny hippy lentil eaters!

1) She inevitably paints her own DMs purple or some other wacky colour cos "I'm mad I am! LOL"

2) She knits her own jumpers maaan

3) She's probably a veggie - bang goes the highlight of summer, the beery barbecue

4) She's 'in touch with her emotions' (ie - She whines her eyes out all night after a glass of home-made elderflower wine) and wears that slightly pained, slightly superior expression all of the time

Oh how we laughed, I have a couple of Lezbo pals that fit this description exactly, One of them is a counsel for chavs and always wears the daft expression you speak of. Both paint BM's purple and have home made jumpers. you forgot the combat trousers though

The chick in morrisons car park was a sensible girl in sensible clothes with a mind and a husband:scrat

I did not mention the surf to her:

Speakin of surf, 4.5K cash anyone?
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
        X