Personal Import...............part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Import...............part 2

Well, de-reg documents have been sent, shipping invoice has been sent and the the surf is on the boat. They've sent me the inspection pics and I must admit, it looks tidy.................ooooooooo ooooohh, I'm a happy bunny!!!!

Fieldsy
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Fieldsy
    Well, de-reg documents have been sent, shipping invoice has been sent and the the surf is on the boat. They've sent me the inspection pics and I must admit, it looks tidy.................ooooooooo ooooohh, I'm a happy bunny!!!!

Fieldsy
    Like the side SURF graphics as well
    Take note that there is 3 keys with it everyone else seams to only get the one. It will look even better after a day at the pit
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy

Fieldsy
      that looks WELL tidy!
      usually even the dealer photos have crap all over the interior... not that one!
      NICE!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

thanx ppl

anybody shed any light on the bits highlighted below. I suspect one is the fire extinguisher ( not sure of spelling)
        Attached Files

Comment

Interior middle maybe a flare take it straight to a police station
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

You have the standard flare and a CD box,dont know what the brown thing is on the dash.

Comment

And the pole on the bumper is for the flag that the mayor of Nagoya had on it when he owned it.

Comment

What are the two bits I circled in yellow?
                I haven't got the bits of trim circled in green, on my ssr-g
                Attached Files

Comment

Rob

It's a newer model than ours so it has the extra trim and new shape bumper,the bits in yellow are cassette boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    Interior middle maybe a flare take it straight to a police station
                    yep flare
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

my mrs said, what are the bits circled in pink?
                      and why's the make up mirror on the outside?
                      Attached Files
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                        my mrs said, what are the bits circled in pink?
                        and why's the make up mirror on the outside?
                        we all laughing here matt
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

It`s nearly as good as mine ;-) and has the same hard spare wheel cover :-(

The little red thing in the passenger foot well is a flare, they confiscated mine doing the SVA check. The antennae on the front bumper is a very common option found on many cars in Japan, it is a marker to help line you up when parking, i.e. you can tell where the bumper is (if you didn`t already know). Can`t enlighten you on the other bits, they look like extras.

It`s a shame that you went for one with the awful rear spoiler, I think they`re a bit nancy, but that`s just a personal opinion :-) , but the extendable mirror at the back should be quite useful when parking.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan
                            It`s nearly as good as mine ;-) and has the same hard spare wheel cover :-(

The little red thing in the passenger foot well is a flare, they confiscated mine doing the SVA check. The antennae on the front bumper is a very common option found on many cars in Japan, it is a marker to help line you up when parking, i.e. you can tell where the bumper is (if you didn`t already know). Can`t enlighten you on the other bits, they look like extras.

It`s a shame that you went for one with the awful rear spoiler, I think they`re a bit nancy, but that`s just a personal opinion :-) , but the extendable mirror at the back should be quite useful when parking.

The rear spoiler is not do everyone's taste (I've got one and quite like it) but it does keep to rear window pretty clear, pity the mirror is not so effective, as it can't see past the rear wheel, its not actually as usefull is it could have been.
                            Maurice
                            Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Thanks for all the replies.

I now know what all the bits are, cheers.

Just need to find out what the brown coloured bit in the middle is ???

Only thing I am put off about is the graphic on the drivers side, it reads back to front .......no idea why???

cheers

Fieldsy

Comment

Working...
                              X