Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spanish division!!

Still here in Spain ,
    Trucks gettin a little battered now Thx to the spaniards lack of parking skills,
    but still drives great and proud , seeing a lot more surfs around these parts lately , if anyone is around the Marbella /Monda area of spain and wants to get in touch we might be able to help with sourcing parts etc, most 4 runners seen around here are spanish and some with leather interior on 92' 93' cars ,
    still lookin fer a rear diff for mine if anyone has one ,

i have been unfaithful!!!!

Well still here an lovin it you can pretty bmuch drive anywhere you want on and off road no restriction Rivers, Mountains , woods its great fun, I'm afraid to say that i have been a little unfaithfull by buying a cheap Land Rover 90 TD (sorry), but I am having massive fun with that coz its old i can chuck it around a lot more and not worry about damage than my 4runner which i still love dearly!!, after driving the LR all week gatting in th toyota (which my better half uses) is like driving a sports car, so gonna treat the 4 runner to a few goodies this year!!
    WADE>

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing well and still having fun.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

i'd love to drive down to spain and play off road, sounds good fun.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
        X