Word of warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word of warning

It was one of my daughters 16th birthday today, and I made 2 fatal mistakes.....1 let her have a party. Mistake number 2, went out with the wife and left em to it Spent the last two hours throwing people out of the house and transporting the rest home, had to warn em if they threw up in the surf they would die. Never mind im told that some of these new carpet cleaning things get beer out a treat, and a few tins of paint wont cost too much. But the worst part about it all is some of the little sh1ts drank my malt and the wifes gin!!!!!

Spoggle (sober due to lack of malt)

Moral of story, dont make the same mistakes

Originally posted by Spoggle
    It was one of my daughters 16th birthday today, and I made 2 fatal mistakes.....1 let her have a party. Mistake number 2, went out with the wife and left em to it
    Mistake one is forgivable. Mistake two, however..............

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle
      It was one of my daughters 16th birthday today, and I made 2 fatal mistakes.....1 let her have a party. Mistake number 2, went out with the wife and left em to it Spent the last two hours throwing people out of the house and transporting the rest home, had to warn em if they threw up in the surf they would die. Never mind im told that some of these new carpet cleaning things get beer out a treat, and a few tins of paint wont cost too much. But the worst part about it all is some of the little sh1ts drank my malt and the wifes gin!!!!!

Spoggle (sober due to lack of malt)

Moral of story, dont make the same mistakes
      My daughter is only 3 so i have that all to come - whenever i think of what i was up to when i was 16 and the various house patys i went to i shudder and panic !
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Oh dear, that does not sound like fun

Hope the house doesn't have too much damage

You'll know better when the other turns 16

Comment

Could have been worse....you could have come home to find her getting taken by Leroy and his mates...as happened to a guy I used to work with...lolol
          [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Comment

Working...
          X