roof lights and head lights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roof lights and head lights.

well guys i fitted them plastic crystal lights to the truck today and im amazed at what a difference its made to the truck.i can now actually see where im going.they look great,and i also fitted my s/s roof bar and roof light too.

Last edited by surfenstein; 3 February 2007, 19:11.
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by vatchman
    well guys i fitted them plastic crystal lights to the truck today and im amazed at what a difference its made to the truck.i can now actually see where im going.they look great,and i also fitted my s/s roof bar and roof light too.
    Pics?

You did all of that in one day? Do you have some kind of freaky time machine or something?!?!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

well if they look great wheres the pics mark ???
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Pics?

You did all of that in one day? Do you have some kind of freaky time machine or something?!?!
        no in one afternoon,didnt finish work till 1pm.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          well if they look great wheres the pics mark ???
          dave pics are now up.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Look at all those holes in the roof...

Where are they wired in to? Come on with full beam or wired separately?

Comment

Look at all those holes in the roof...

Where are they wired in to? Come on with full beam or wired separately?
              they have a separate switch, they have strobes fitted in them.
              Last edited by surfenstein; 4 February 2007, 10:14.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Looks nice Mark, fitting the roof light's is my next job, dont think i'll be able to fit strobes in those 3 1/2" lamps though, how about fitting some marker lights on the leading edge, i used some amber 10mm leds, they dont look to shabby and are quite bright,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                  Looks nice Mark, fitting the roof light's is my next job, dont think i'll be able to fit strobes in those 3 1/2" lamps though, how about fitting some marker lights on the leading edge, i used some amber 10mm leds, they dont look to shabby and are quite bright,
                  I've put an extra small core in the loom I've built for mine as I'm going to fit ultrabright blue LEDs in my roof lights as running lights.

Comment

I've put an extra small core in the loom I've built for mine as I'm going to fit ultrabright blue LEDs in my roof lights as running lights.

Blue??

Comment

actually ian you might have something there,a few green leds might look pretty cool as marker lamps.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Should look good, i was going to use blue but was'nt sure how the cops would react so i went for amber, haveing said that though i've seen trucks with blue or angel eye spots on the cab, dont know if there's a different rule for heavy good, decided not to give the cops the excuse in the first place,
                        post some pics when there up and working

Comment

actually ian you might have something there,a few green leds might look pretty cool as marker lamps.
                          OK so thats you with green markers, Andy with blue, me amber, whos gonna risk the red ones

Comment

OK so thats you with green markers, Andy with blue, me amber, whos gonna risk the red ones
                            Hehe, they'd DEFINITELY take a dim view of RED lamps on the front! I've just been on eBay no and bought 20 6000mcd 3mm *white* LEDs for £3.99! Soooo, I'll have some left over if anyone else wants some. I decided to use 'em instead of blue and have 'em come on when I'm on dipped beam.

Vincey-boy... Got your 10mm red LEDs while I was on there.

Comment

Hehe, they'd DEFINITELY take a dim view of RED lamps on the front! I've just been on eBay no and bought 20 6000mcd 3mm *white* LEDs for £3.99! Soooo, I'll have some left over if anyone else wants some. I decided to use 'em instead of blue and have 'em come on when I'm on dipped beam.

Vincey-boy... Got your 10mm red LEDs while I was on there.
                              Got mine wired into the side lights, but have a switch in the cab in case some asre'y plod takes a dislike to em, i was thinking about puting some red one's on the rear of the bar, they'd show from behind, and probable from the rear quater, dont know how'd that would sit with the police, ok if i could find some sort of small cowels (like the traffic lights shrouds) Have to have a root in the odds and sods

Comment

Working...
                              X