thanks roughtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks roughtrax

ordered some parts from roughtrax ,sent out as promised , but courier company TNT acted like asses SAID IT WAS ON VAN [BULL$$$$]val got onto roughtrax spoke to a woman [very pleasant and helpful]she sorted it out,
    val was well impressed even phoned val a few times to check how things were going, so a big thumbs up to roughtrax and a special mention to the lady who sorted it out
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

I can second this. I have purchased from Rough Trax and they have always been helpful. Good to know of a company that you have confidence buying from.

Comment

Yep same here very helpful and a very prompt service, and didn't mind sending to my works address. Look forward to the next order....

Comment

Always been very helpful with me. Put an order in one day at about 4:30 and got woken up by the delivery man knocking on the door as opposed to the kids. Usially the first place I look at for Surf parts.
        If at first etc? Find a BIGGER HAMMER!

Comment

We ought to run a sweep to see how long it takes before Roughtrax employees turn into gibbering wrecks when they see your phone number displayed on the phone C.I.D, Dave. Have any of your orders not entailed you phoning Roughtrax, at some point?

Comment

Had a dogey starter rang barry he sent me out a new one with no charge at all. cant and wont complain about that at all.
            Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              We ought to run a sweep to see how long it takes before Roughtrax employees turn into gibbering wrecks when they see your phone number displayed on the phone C.I.D, Dave. Have any of your orders not entailed you phoning Roughtrax, at some point?

hehe still get comments from barry about returning those light covers etc

joking apart it wasnt nothing to do with roughtrax,
              it was tnt:bomb2 val waited at work till six for the parcel to be delivered[tnt said it was on the van to be delivered that day]
              anyway the woman who sorted it out from roughtrax was a star

will i be the first person to be barred from roughtrax ??? :
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                will i be the first person to be barred from roughtrax ??? :

Comment

Working...
                X